BB Stock

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
JHole
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am
Location: IA

BB Stock

Post by JHole »

FYI, BB must have found some old stock and has a bunch of old batches. There is some gold 12 (1906). Got my order in.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: BB Stock

Post by instantKARMA »

JHole wrote:FYI, BB must have found some old stock and has a bunch of old batches. There is some gold 12 (1906). Got my order in.
You just made a great day even BETTER. :D Seen your post, went to BB's site, snagged the last
quarter kilo he had remaining! 8-) I wanted to self-flagellate for not ordering more when
it was available last time! You did wonders for my self esteem!

The Gold 12 is AMAZING....thanks for posting! :mrgreen:
JHole
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am
Location: IA

Re: BB Stock

Post by JHole »

Yea no problem!!! Yea I wondered you got the last one. There was 2 when I got it. Yea, that's what I hear, can't wait to try it!!
Post Reply