Page 1 of 1

Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:42 pm
by SimonBcv
Hey guys I was just wondering, has anyone ever experienced that "euphoria" feeling before they even knew about Kratom?
Does it happen naturally perhaps when you fall in love or after intercourse?

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:10 pm
by Lambeezy
Like dopamine or serotonin? Lol

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:29 pm
by KurtisCards
the closest thing i can compare it to is, when your a child and you're excited for something thats gonna happen the next day. like christmas, a field trip, or vacation or something like that.

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 pm
by SimonBcv
Lambeezy - yeah
Kurtis - That's a good analogy :D

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:10 pm
by Payshince
Simon ,

This is a good Thread very interesting Topic!

Not sure exactly where you’re coming from but idontthink that rlly matters lol
Anyway, for me the Closest feeling would be - 1.
cuddling with a girl (that you rlly like), and just being extremely intimate and touching her entire body from head to toe.
That’s just me tho!
Its little things like that and in Life that make me happy in that way. *
- 2. Also, just feeling like oneself has Purpose and feels Loved, you know?
A lot of times if not most times when that “Kratom Peak” enfolds over me, I tend to be more affectionate and want to spread the love in some way.
Sounds a bit corny as a guy saying that but hey its true!

The child Analogy is a pretty good one I would have to Agree as well! ;)

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:40 pm
by herbalhippie
There's one thing that makes me feel euphoric without fail. Listening to the song Exiles by King Crimson. I don't know why this is, but it's always been this way. That's why I listen to this song on repeat when I'm making my herbal pain balms, I want to include that euphoria in what I'm making. :D

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:54 pm
by hpintx
Intense exercise makes me feel like that, HIIT in particular. Cardio + kratom makes it even more great.

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:12 pm
by Jim Jurgan
herbalhippie wrote:There's one thing that makes me feel euphoric without fail. Listening to the song Exiles by King Crimson. I don't know why this is, but it's always been this way. That's why I listen to this song on repeat when I'm making my herbal pain balms, I want to include that euphoria in what I'm making. :D
:D
Good ole King Crimson!
Your awesome man!

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:35 pm
by herbalhippie
Jim Jurgan wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:There's one thing that makes me feel euphoric without fail. Listening to the song Exiles by King Crimson. I don't know why this is, but it's always been this way. That's why I listen to this song on repeat when I'm making my herbal pain balms, I want to include that euphoria in what I'm making. :D
:D
Good ole King Crimson!
Your awesome man!
:D

....lady

:lol:

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:21 pm
by Jim Jurgan
oops :oops: Sorry

A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:41 pm
by herbalhippie
Jim Jurgan wrote:oops :oops: Sorry

A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!
:D

I bought Lark's Tongues in Aspic the day it was released in the stores.

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:27 am
by FartBlaster
Maybe the euphoria everyone feels is a relief from whatever symptoms you have depression anxiety pain etc. You feel great because you start to feel better from whatever you're seeking to cure or improve.

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:00 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Writing. I'm a poet, fiction and nonfiction author who would, and can get high off the simple act of writing.
Teaching. It was a genuine high, better than sex. Performing. I have ADD and my Adderall script helped wit that bulletproof glorious sensation. Plus, I was a swimmer, and the endorphins made me feel euphoric.

Imagine the crash when I started to get sick and increasingly more and more disabled. I lost my career. I couldn't drink without becoming depressed. I couldn't write. No one wants to read about the shit I'm going through, so until I get better medical care, I am trying to refrain from depressing myself or others: the opposite of euphoria.

I do not get 'euphoria' from kratom as some people might. Euphoria can be pain symptoms leaving for awhile. It can also come from feeling safe and secure with slower strains, energetic with pain killing reds and a blend of greens. This keeps me happy.

But if you have a passion for something, whether it is music, poetry, writing, whatever it may be--it is the highest form of euphoria I know. And it is meditative and makes you better as a person. Drugs are a trick, a lie, something that pretends to be an angel but is actually the devil. It is selling the soul. Euphoria is found within.

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:19 pm
by mivanqua
herbalhippie wrote:
Jim Jurgan wrote:oops :oops: Sorry

A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!
:D

I bought Lark's Tongues in Aspic the day it was released in the stores.
Did you get that four (I think) disc live box set in the 90's? I really loved that but I sold it off during the heroin years along with SO MUCH COOL AND RARE STUFF! Now I just get pissed at myself for being so stupid. I dont think that KC box set is on YouTube...

Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:01 pm
by herbalhippie
mivanqua wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:
Jim Jurgan wrote:oops :oops: Sorry

A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!
:D

I bought Lark's Tongues in Aspic the day it was released in the stores.
Did you get that four (I think) disc live box set in the 90's? I really loved that but I sold it off during the heroin years along with SO MUCH COOL AND RARE STUFF! Now I just get pissed at myself for being so stupid. I dont think that KC box set is on YouTube...

No, I did not. The only 4 disc set I have is Led Zeppelin.