Page 1 of 1

Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:08 am
by xOMERTAx
Trying to order from Liza’s for the first time and can’t find a way to contact them. My problem is that I’ve added a few things to my cart, but want to remove an item or 2. I don’t see that option. I even leave the page and come back and my cart stays the same. Can keep adding things but not removing.

Any help?

Also! Recommendations from them? I burn only for energy and focus purposes. Looking at white banjo, white Big Bang and happy go lucky

Re: Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:37 am
by GrannyJ62
Go back to the item and change hopefully this helps great choices by the way.

Re: Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:17 pm
by guitartodd77
xOMERTAx wrote:Trying to order from Liza’s for the first time and can’t find a way to contact them. My problem is that I’ve added a few things to my cart, but want to remove an item or 2. I don’t see that option. I even leave the page and come back and my cart stays the same. Can keep adding things but not removing.

Any help?

Also! Recommendations from them? I burn only for energy and focus purposes. Looking at white banjo, white Big Bang and happy go lucky
Hi xOMERTAx, I've found that Liza's website has an issue with being able to remove items when viewed on phone/mobile browsers. If you are using Chrome, go into the browser options at the top right corner, scroll down and select "desktop site". You will then be able to remove items from your cart.

For focus and energy, I really like Liza's Green Nanga, Green Paragrin and Green Batak. I'm testing Liza's Whites right now but many of them are smooth and easy/euphoric. I really like the W. Banjo and W. Tanjung but they are not super fast. I have an sample of W. Horn from early June (batch 501) that us great but I was informed by a friend that the most recent batch of W .Horn isn't as fast or focused. I have a kilo of it arriving tomorrow. I'll know for certain what the new batch feels like later this week.

Hope this helps.

Re: Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:58 pm
by xOMERTAx
Thanks for the reply! I have an order coming today of white Big Bang, White Slippery Rock amd white banjo.

Kinda bummed you mentioned they aren’t as fast.