Page 1 of 1

30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 pm
by ConcernedMom420
I saw a post somewhere recently about 30% off on all orders. Does anyone have a link to that post or no the online coupon code?

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 pm
by JHole
I believe it is AUGUST2.

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 pm
by BotanicalBunny
This is a really old coupon code from a sale in 2018 that I forgot to disable.

I had to go look it up because I didn't recognize it when I saw it posted last week.

The coupon code was originally only intended to be available for a couple of days while the sale was going on and it looks like I left active for a few more days after the sale to allow people who missed the sale to get in on it.

I'll leave in place until the end of the week (08/02) and then it will expire.

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:45 pm
by BallzDeep9
Suggest ya'll take advantage of this Coupon! :geek: I figured it might expire this Friday, August 2.

Right NOW it's a fantastic variety of TOP quality leaf - He's just posted the LAST few 100g bags, of Yellow 12, and Premium MD 12 (1907) - That one is going down, as some of this year's best kratom .. Maeng Da 12, and Super MD 12, also recommended picks. I just got 'em and they are outstanding!!

There's also the famous Dayaks, Lot 17 from Frans Herb. And many great GGK strains, including Lot 14, Premium MD (batch 1907), very potent! Even some Wild Green and Wild Yellow available. Rojo Loco for those Red fans.

Yes, there's a lot of noise from lots of vendors here... Move B.B. up to the Top of your List, Today, tomorrow, and Friday. You'll be glad you did. He's clearing out, Last Chance to grab these!!! 8-)

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:16 pm
by CatfatherB
....SHIT!!! I'm gonna miss out on that cuz I don't have their payment options :x

I have a white Big Bang left from a quarter key I got in December I'll trade for some of that PMD 12.
My bag of WBB weighs 192 grams, there's got to be 185 grams plus in the bag, it got rave reviews earlier this year!! :P

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 pm
by Erpudjt
What's the yellow 12 and wild yellow like?

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:52 pm
by Ezriderx2x
CatfatherB wrote:....SHIT!!! I'm gonna miss out on that cuz I don't have their payment options :x

I have a white Big Bang left from a quarter key I got in December I'll trade for some of that PMD 12.
My bag of WBB weighs 192 grams, there's got to be 185 grams plus in the bag, it got rave reviews earlier this year!! :P
I may take you up on that. Have yet to try the pm'd 12, but have a 1/4 key. Loved the dec wbb and have been trying to buy all I can find.

Edit:. Apparently I did try it. I had so much BB coming in I lost track. Solid batch, but I'll still PM you about a trade. It is down to 7 oz left on the site

Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:00 am
by Every1jockzjay
Would b amazing if we could use 4-way and august2!!! Lol
Pmd12 sold out :(