First SOSA Order

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Revlee
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am

First SOSA Order

Post by Revlee »

Hello, I'm about to place my first order with SOSA. I'm a red and green strain type guy and love strains that give me a mood lift or a feeling of euphoria. Any recommendations?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: First SOSA Order

Post by CatfatherB »

Try any of the "string dried" premiums, they consistently rock!! 8-)
Puggs20
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:59 am

Re: First SOSA Order

Post by Puggs20 »

My last 2 orders have been from him (Sosa) because I looooove his white borneo and white horn. I got a bunch of different things from him about two weeks ago. But I have pretty much just been doing the white horn and white Borneo because I like them so much. Well today I decided to try the white maeng da and man, i was happy with that one too..
So I thought I would share. Also, i always find his communication to be welcoming. Also, this last time i ordered, he was out of the white horn, but mentioned that it might be in within a day or two. When it came, to my surprise my white horn was double what i ordered! I couldn't be happier.

Btw i find all 3 whites mentioned above provide me with a motivated work out, and some euphoria while at work.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: First SOSA Order

Post by herbalhippie »

This is not a review so I'm moving it to general discussion. Thank you.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: First SOSA Order

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Just noticed he had a newer batch of Agus Red-Bone ... Summer dry season last year, Agus delivered some of the best damn "daytime Red" according to many reviews on MeWe. If you like a strong euphoric Red thats' not tooo slow. I'm tempted to sample his latest. :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: First SOSA Order

Post by fusedflora »

bark bali is always a winner.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: First SOSA Order

Post by beathappening »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Just noticed he had a newer batch of Agus Red-Bone ... Summer dry season last year, Agus delivered some of the best damn "daytime Red" according to many reviews on MeWe. If you like a strong euphoric Red thats' not tooo slow. I'm tempted to sample his latest. :P
I received a sample of agus red bone f20 with my latest order, it's from sometime in August I believe. No date on it....The others I got are all string dried from 8/19.
Post Reply