Page 1 of 1

What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:35 pm
by dezdigital
Anyone know if they're still in business? I haven't seen any avaliable stock on their site for a while now. I'm hoping it's just temporary, they're a pretty good vendor and they ship lightning fast.

-I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, sorry if it's not..

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:03 pm
by herbalhippie
Moving this to General Discussion

They've had some weird shipping issues. Sounds like their shipment has been going from this state to that state and has been getting handed off from this shipping company to that shipping company. Really weird.

https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:55 pm
by mivanqua
Haha! "Soap making!" I only use soap made with green Malay!

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 pm
by BallzDeep9
Did anyone catch this.... scroll down, post by Ben on August 3rd:

Treasure House: writes honorable mention to Double M Herbals!

So now we know... LOTS of folks are lurkin' around on this board. Hello Ben!! :D

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:32 pm
by instantKARMA
BallzDeep9 wrote: So now we know... LOTS of folks are lurkin' around on this board. Hello Ben!! :D
Okay, Mr. BallzZZ, I give up, ya' got me! :oops:

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:56 pm
by herbalhippie
All I know is I've got the THB link bookmark up at the top of my every day important stuff and I've been clicking obsessively on it for weeks it seems like. Multiple times a day. :lol:

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:36 am
by Payshince
I like THB
This is good news, as Ben stated.

Although is it just me, am I missing something here? Why are so many ppl so anxious for them to stock up again as if they’re completely out of options?
I get it some ppl only order from 2 or 3 vendors and some just use ONE. :shock:

Just curious that’s all. Maybe herbalhippie can tell me something I don’t know? :?

Anyways, good thread and glad THB has new stock... definitely a good time! :P

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:53 am
by herbalhippie
Payshince wrote:
Just curious that’s all. Maybe herbalhippie can tell me something I don’t know? :?
It's just that I've gotten some VERY good leaf from them and I'm hoping for the same out of #41.

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:25 am
by Payshince
Ohhh I seee

Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 am
by herbalhippie
Oh man, another update and they're still having problems getting their shipment. Poor guy, I'd be pulling my hair out.