New smiley strains

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

New smiley strains

Post by Erpudjt »

Has anyone sampled any of his new strains?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
User avatar
WickedMadScientist
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by WickedMadScientist »

I'm also curious on these new guys 8-)
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: New smiley strains

Post by jabro70 »

Erpudjt wrote:Has anyone sampled any of his new strains?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
Haven’t had the new ones yet, but the Secret Smile and Red Smile from last fall were excellent. Hope the new ones are comparable.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: New smiley strains

Post by Payshince »

Anything with the name "Secret" in it has me sold!!
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
- Payshince
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by instantKARMA »

Payshince wrote:Anything with the name "Secret" in it has me sold!!
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
Is the Green Smile slow, fast, mid-spec? How is it with pain relief?

Also, just wanted to apologize again for misinterpreting a post you made a while back!
I haven't felt right about it since, so again.....MY BAD! Just had to say that, my friend!
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: New smiley strains

Post by FireK »

The green smile is mid energy for me
Anoidance
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by Anoidance »

Haven’t tried them yet but everything I’ve procured from Smileys has been great. I’m sure these will be no different!
Jim Jurgan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by Jim Jurgan »

I've got some Green Smile on the way with some others.
I should get it in a couple of days.
Will report back...
Jim Jurgan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by Jim Jurgan »

Green Smile gets the thumbs up from me.
Excellent green for sure.
It has me smiling green :mrgreen:
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by Kaidensmom »

The gold ketapang is INTENSE. It melts me right into my couch. It's almost overwhelming
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: New smiley strains

Post by Theanine »

Kaidensmom wrote:The gold ketapang is INTENSE. It melts me right into my couch. It's almost overwhelming
Putting together another multi kilo order from STH, would you care to elaborate on your statement?

I like intense! :mrgreen:
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by FireCrotch79 »

I got the Green Smile which is my go to strain atm...very fast for me , which I like :P I have White Widow also and it seems on the slower side, but only burned once so far and was my second burn of the day so will try again as my first burn. And I have the White Smile on the way! I loved the Green Smile so much and was very energetic so I thought , heck , the White Smile gotta be even faster right??! :shock: haha we will see
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: New smiley strains

Post by FireK »

I have tried secret smile and white smile once each...both seemed slower than the green smile...both real good tho the white was more mid-specish seems like it will be a good one to blend
lik74
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Re: New smiley strains

Post by lik74 »

I have much love for Secret Smile. The first time I tried it, it blew my socks off with how good it was! I even got, gasp, euphoria from it, which is a super rare event for me. I have a fairly high tolerance from daily use (15 grams total daily) for the past 3 years, so you can imagine how happy I was to feel that! The energy is definitely middle of the road, but it really did put a smile on my face for sure.
Post Reply