Page 1 of 1
New smiley strains
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:29 pm
by Erpudjt
Has anyone sampled any of his new strains?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:56 pm
by WickedMadScientist
I'm also curious on these new guys

Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:18 pm
by jabro70
Erpudjt wrote:Has anyone sampled any of his new strains?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
Haven’t had the new ones yet, but the Secret Smile and Red Smile from last fall were excellent. Hope the new ones are comparable.
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:27 pm
by Payshince
Anything with the name "Secret" in it has me sold!!
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:25 pm
by instantKARMA
Payshince wrote:Anything with the name "Secret" in it has me sold!!
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
Is the Green Smile slow, fast, mid-spec? How is it with pain relief?
Also, just wanted to apologize again for misinterpreting a post you made a while back!
I haven't felt right about it since, so again.....MY BAD! Just had to say that, my friend!
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm
by FireK
The green smile is mid energy for me
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 pm
by Anoidance
Haven’t tried them yet but everything I’ve procured from Smileys has been great. I’m sure these will be no different!
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:49 pm
by Jim Jurgan
I've got some Green Smile on the way with some others.
I should get it in a couple of days.
Will report back...
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:47 pm
by Jim Jurgan
Green Smile gets the thumbs up from me.
Excellent green for sure.
It has me smiling green

Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:27 am
by Kaidensmom
The gold ketapang is INTENSE. It melts me right into my couch. It's almost overwhelming
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:31 am
by Theanine
Kaidensmom wrote:The gold ketapang is INTENSE. It melts me right into my couch. It's almost overwhelming
Putting together another multi kilo order from STH, would you care to elaborate on your statement?
I like intense!

Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:48 pm
by FireCrotch79
I got the Green Smile which is my go to strain atm...very fast for me , which I like

I have White Widow also and it seems on the slower side, but only burned once so far and was my second burn of the day so will try again as my first burn. And I have the White Smile on the way! I loved the Green Smile so much and was very energetic so I thought , heck , the White Smile gotta be even faster right??!

haha we will see
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:21 pm
by FireK
I have tried secret smile and white smile once each...both seemed slower than the green smile...both real good tho the white was more mid-specish seems like it will be a good one to blend
Re: New smiley strains
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:51 pm
by lik74
I have much love for Secret Smile. The first time I tried it, it blew my socks off with how good it was! I even got, gasp, euphoria from it, which is a super rare event for me. I have a fairly high tolerance from daily use (15 grams total daily) for the past 3 years, so you can imagine how happy I was to feel that! The energy is definitely middle of the road, but it really did put a smile on my face for sure.