The best current Bo Bunny green strain for energy?
-
TheCoastalCardician
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:36 pm
The best current Bo Bunny green strain for energy?
Hi all. I’ve ordered from Bo Bunny about half a dozen times. My favorite strain I’ve had either online or locally is Green MD. From BB, I most recently tried Green Jong Kong and Verde. Both were duds in my opinion.
I really look for some solid energy and pain relief, but I’ve found nearly every strain I’ve ever had gives me the pain relief I’m looking for, so energy is top priority.
In your opinion(s), what should I try from BB’s current offerings? (I’m thinking about Super Green:)
I really look for some solid energy and pain relief, but I’ve found nearly every strain I’ve ever had gives me the pain relief I’m looking for, so energy is top priority.
In your opinion(s), what should I try from BB’s current offerings? (I’m thinking about Super Green:)
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: The best current Bo Bunny green strain for energy?
I would suggest White MD JK and add Red Labai to your dose to accommodate your pain relief. Or some red extract if you use that.
Haven't heard any reviews of the ones you mentioned. Had the previous batch of Verde and it was very good at high doses. I held off on trying the new batch because I had not heard anything. Seems like everyone is buying BB right now ..if we don't hear a review it's probably nothing to write home about.
Haven't heard any reviews of the ones you mentioned. Had the previous batch of Verde and it was very good at high doses. I held off on trying the new batch because I had not heard anything. Seems like everyone is buying BB right now ..if we don't hear a review it's probably nothing to write home about.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: The best current Bo Bunny green strain for energy?
Best recent greens, definitely PMD 14 for sure, its super fire. PMD12 is amazing as well, im waiting for my 1908 batch which i assume is just as good as the 1907, probably the same batch just received in august. Green dayak from frans herb is Fire as well, very good stuff.