Page 1 of 1
Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:01 pm
by Jaredt82
Anyone order form Mystic island and could do a 4 way split? I contacted customer service but no reply probably because it is Sunday.
Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:20 pm
by herbalhippie
I don't know that I'd order from them. They have a bad rep as of late. Why not try Botanical Bunny or someone else?
Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:39 pm
by Jaredt82
I just read a bunch of good reviews about botanical bunny I will check them out thanks.
Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:08 pm
by herbalhippie
Jaredt82 wrote:I just read a bunch of good reviews about botanical bunny I will check them out thanks.
Yeah they have excellent leaf right now and their prices are really good too.
Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:00 pm
by CatfatherB
herbalhippie wrote:I don't know that I'd order from them. They have a bad rep as of late. Why not try Botanical Bunny or someone else?
Nice save

Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:48 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
Dont forget the reddit20 coupon code for 20% off or if you spend over 100 dollars use the 4way code for 27% off