Extracts and potent kratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Extracts and potent kratom

Post by Rocktardius »

I've been trying a lot of different vendors since my old vendor started ordering boogie. I'm currently using both Mitraman and Kats Botanicals.

Kat's is a little more expensive but it's pretty good, but they never seem to have extracts in stock. I'm looking for suggestions on other potent kratom suppliers and someone with good extracts. My doses are very large these days, so if I end up with poor quality kratom I'm taking ungodly amounts of it and I'm trying to cut that down.
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: Extracts and potent kratom

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

For extracts, the consensus opinion is Magnum Opus and Caleb's Concentrates.

Magnum Opus is known for their Pure Alkaloid extract. It is highly potent and requires a milligram scale for proper dosing.

Caleb's sells Full Spec extract, CO2 super critical, and pure.

Both vendors are highly regarded.
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Extracts and potent kratom

Post by Rocktardius »

How would you dose the pure extract when you take large doses of regular kratom? My average dose is about 12 grams of good kratom, weaker kratom I take 17 to 22.
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: Extracts and potent kratom

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

Rocktardius wrote:How would you dose the pure extract when you take large doses of regular kratom? My average dose is about 12 grams of good kratom, weaker kratom I take 17 to 22.
Like I said, a milligram scale is needed. Without one, there's no real way to dose it. Maybe one could dose volumetric, by mixing a known amount of pure with a known amount of liquid (everclear probably), but the easiest way is with a milligram scale.

I'm not sure how to calculate the equivalence between the pure and leaf. Your plain leaf doses are very high, so what works for some people who use "normal" doses may not work for you.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Extracts and potent kratom

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Rocktardius wrote: My average dose is about 12 grams of good kratom, weaker kratom I take 17 to 22.
We see this a LOT. I mean it's your life, what the hell. Kratom contains competitive opioid antagonists, that bind to the receptors in your brain.. Also known as a Ceiling Effect. The more you take, the less you feel, so "Less is More".

Spend $35 per Gram for Pure Alkaloids, you're supposed to use a Milligram scale, and take it WITH plain leaf kratom. I've heard dopers complain, EVEN pure extract is not good enough :shock: But assuming you like it... Are you OK with $35 per day/ $1000 per month?

Solution: Sounds like maybe you're looking for something else? Kratom is pretty MILD compared to drugs.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Extracts and potent kratom

Post by Rocktardius »

I've been off all drugs, including dope for nearly 3 years now. Sure my inner junkie wants the best buzz possible. But I mostly take kratom now to get me through the work day. I have a displaced shoulder blade and carpal tunnel in both hands. I'm mostly asking about extracts/better vendors so I can continue taking smaller doses and getting the most out of it. It's a pretty expensive habit at this point.
Post Reply