Page 1 of 1

ordering for the first time in three years

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:07 pm
by TyofEvropa
hello all,

i'm new to this forum but was recommended to come here by someone i trust.
been looking for a forum where i could ask a question like this where i was pretty certain there was no weird moderation or shilling going on lol. finally found it, so thank you.

anyway, i haven't ordered kratom in about three years. i had stocked up on about 5kg and now I am down to my last kilo or so.
i previously ordered most of my kratom from Herbal-RVA, and i'm considering ordering from there again but i wanted to be sure about quality consistency
i also used DGBotanicals, SoCal, Gaia, and GoE (rip apparently, i really liked them)

so if anyone could advise me i would be very appreciative! I wanna stay on the cheaper side so i've also been looking into BoBunny, about whom everyone here seems to rave. and if Herbal-RVA is still a good source, any suggestions on what to get? i'm looking for good greens and whites

sorry i reposted this. i first put it accidentally in the vendor reviews thing and immediately deleted it.

Re: ordering for the first time in three years

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:08 pm
by Cock Bronson
I received an order from Botanical Bunny last Friday and can say that I am very pleased with the Super MD Lot 12 (still in stock in all sizes) and the Premium MD Lot 14 (almost gone, she is only selling 28 gram packs at this point). I haven't taken enough doses to comfortably review them yet but so far they have been great at my usual 1.3 gram dose. Definitely summer leaf so a good time to buy.

For Herbal RVA I received a split kilo order back in July that I am very happy with, the standout strain for me was/is the Green Sekayam. I ended up ordering another 1/2 kilo of this strain that will be here tomorrow and am anxious to see if it is the same batch number (pretty sure it is, word is that Jonathan is currently sitting on 10 tons of product). I also received Super Green 2, Super Green and Green Kutai. Super Green 2 has been very good and the Green Kutai is great (lots of energy and 'euphoria' - unfortunately it is no longer in stock). I haven't tried the Super Green as of yet but see good reviews for it on the Herbal RVA Facebook group.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

Re: ordering for the first time in three years

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:08 pm
by KurtisCards
Best stuff I have gotten from rva is wild green and green Jong kong, PMD2 is usually great to.

Sosaspeciosa has some really great stuff as well.

Re: ordering for the first time in three years

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:26 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Hey, I think SoCalnis worth trying right now and if you use the sample9 code you can dip your toe in the water with 9 different ounces for 25 bucks.

Bad news, I think Gaia is kind of down the tubes.

Botanical Bunny? My favorite vendor. My other vendors I consult repeatedly are Smiley Time Herbals, SoCal, Liza's Best Botanicals, Inland Botanicals, and if they are having a sale, Happy Hippo.

Others I have been meaning to try include SOSA and Mitraman. They have great reputations.

I haven't gotten RVA in a couple of years but if the quality still remains, go for it. DG is consistently good
.

OH AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MEMBERSHIP TO K-OG, GOOD GOD ORDER THERE.