Page 1 of 1
Smiley Time Herbal Red Recs
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 pm
by Nightingale
What are y'all favorite reds from STH? I'm lookin for something euphoric and sedative, basically as close to opiates as I can get because I use kratom to stay off alcohol and opioids. Also, how long does it take for STH to ship?
Re: Smiley Time Herbal Red Recs
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 pm
by Skottsdad
Red Bali & Red Smile are my top 2 right now. Shipping is pretty fast. 3 day priority with USPS.
Re: Smiley Time Herbal Red Recs
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 am
by FireK
Prem red thai, wild red borneo---mid energy..... red elephant, red bali #2, golden red blend, red Mahakam, red samarinda---slower
Re: Smiley Time Herbal Red Recs
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:42 pm
by jabro70
I second all those that FireK and Scottsdad already mentioned, but I’d add the Red Aceh and Red Vietnam to the list as well. They aren’t quite as sedating as the Mahakam, RB2, or Samarinda, but they are definitely very relaxing. The Red Sunda and Red Indo were pretty sedating for me as well.
Re: Smiley Time Herbal Red Recs
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:31 pm
by Haid3r
Wild Red Borneo is lovely, I take 1 – 1.2g before bed and I'm out like a light for eight hours straight. Can't speak to the mood or pain benefits, because I've never stayed awake long enough.
Shipping is prompt and efficient. I think they're a bit overloaded with orders at the moment so initial processing on my last order was 36 hrs, but once it's in the mail I had mine cross-country in two days.