Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

So, today I tried the red bubble freezing method. At 4hrs, I had a huge Red bulge in the container (4g lemon and boiling water, cooled then frozen in a Tupperware container) now, I checked it at the 8 hr Mark, and the entire thing is now a yellow hue, the bubble is still there, but no longer red. Did I ruin the alkaloids?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by CatfatherB »

How much lemon juice did you use?
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

CatfatherB wrote:How much lemon juice did you use?
About a tsp. I’m about to drink the slushy, I guess I’ll find out how it is
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by CatfatherB »

What kratom did you use? Let us know how this turns out... :ugeek:
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

CatfatherB wrote:What kratom did you use? Let us know how this turns out... :ugeek:
I used 3g of Smiley Time’s Wild Green Bota and 1g of his Super Red MD JK - and, it’s nice 8-)
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

For me it seems the color keeps changing using different strains and container s but it always kicks butt I've been straining out the plant material because of stomach problems and it has helped no more bloating yess and even better no more tummy pain soo its red bubbles everday
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

GrannyJ62 wrote:... it has helped no more bloating yess and even better no more tummy pain soo its red bubbles every day
yep, me too Granny, red bubbles every day! yaay!! :D (Color of bubble is really more yellow, orange, bronze, using ACV.)

Ice Cold kratom lemonade smoothies... All Day Every Day HERE :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Yeah I had been on a red bubble frenzy.... ever since the new year it was only way I dosed. Until couple weeks ago, went on a week long camping trip so had to go back to just shaking in some water with citric acid or using OJ and havent set up any new freezer jars yet. I really miss my red bubble doses, though, and think I get my 5 jars back into the freezer tmrw and at least have them for special treat doses rather than use them 2 or 3 times a day as usual haha. Who knows?! We will see I guess!
Post Reply