Page 1 of 1
Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:26 pm
by MorriesWigs80
So, today I tried the red bubble freezing method. At 4hrs, I had a huge Red bulge in the container (4g lemon and boiling water, cooled then frozen in a Tupperware container) now, I checked it at the 8 hr Mark, and the entire thing is now a yellow hue, the bubble is still there, but no longer red. Did I ruin the alkaloids?
Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:00 pm
by CatfatherB
How much lemon juice did you use?
Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 pm
by MorriesWigs80
CatfatherB wrote:How much lemon juice did you use?
About a tsp. I’m about to drink the slushy, I guess I’ll find out how it is
Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:27 pm
by CatfatherB
What kratom did you use? Let us know how this turns out...

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:10 pm
by MorriesWigs80
CatfatherB wrote:What kratom did you use? Let us know how this turns out...

I used 3g of Smiley Time’s Wild Green Bota and 1g of his Super Red MD JK - and, it’s nice

Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:47 pm
by GrannyJ62
For me it seems the color keeps changing using different strains and container s but it always kicks butt I've been straining out the plant material because of stomach problems and it has helped no more bloating yess and even better no more tummy pain soo its red bubbles everday
Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm
by BallzDeep9
GrannyJ62 wrote:... it has helped no more bloating yess and even better no more tummy pain soo its red bubbles every day
yep, me too Granny, red bubbles every day! yaay!!

(Color of bubble is really more yellow, orange, bronze, using ACV.)
Ice Cold kratom lemonade smoothies... All Day Every Day
HERE 
Re: Red Bubble - Changed over a few hours?
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:16 pm
by acejestyr15
Yeah I had been on a red bubble frenzy.... ever since the new year it was only way I dosed. Until couple weeks ago, went on a week long camping trip so had to go back to just shaking in some water with citric acid or using OJ and havent set up any new freezer jars yet. I really miss my red bubble doses, though, and think I get my 5 jars back into the freezer tmrw and at least have them for special treat doses rather than use them 2 or 3 times a day as usual haha. Who knows?! We will see I guess!