Page 1 of 1

Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:00 pm
by KappinKrater
I just ordered 250 grams of White md 13 and I’m wondering if anyone has tried it? BB normally has great leaf just was curious.

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:54 am
by Theanine
KappinKrater wrote:I just ordered 250 grams of White md 13 and I’m wondering if anyone has tried it? BB normally has great leaf just was curious.
Hello, welcome to the best Kratom forum on the net!

You know, next time, ask for a strain review BEFORE your purchase. :mrgreen:

Just giving you a hard time ;)

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:58 am
by Ezriderx2x
KappinKrater wrote:I just ordered 250 grams of White md 13 and I’m wondering if anyone has tried it? BB normally has great leaf just was curious.
Tried it this morning. It was underwhelming. Not much speed, more slight energy and slight mood lift. Not one I will reorder, but again this is just after one try.

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:50 pm
by BallzDeep9
Theanine wrote:You know, next time, ask for a strain review BEFORE your purchase. :mrgreen:
This is a weird common thing, I've noticed for YEARS.. going back to Reddit:
  • People BUY some kratom, order online.
  • After they buy.. but Before they receive their Shipment...
  • They write a New Post.. "Has anybody tried this strain from this vendor?"
  • I just bought some and I wonder if its any good ??
Then, when they finally GET the stuff and consume it... They never come back and write a Review. :ugeek:

Go Figure. :lol: KappinKrater please come back. TIA - Thanks In Advance!!

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:04 pm
by Theanine
BallzDeep9 wrote:
Theanine wrote:You know, next time, ask for a strain review BEFORE your purchase. :mrgreen:
This is a weird common thing, I've noticed for YEARS.. going back to Reddit:
  • People BUY some kratom, order online.
  • After they buy.. but Before they receive their Shipment...
  • They write a New Post.. "Has anybody tried this strain from this vendor?"
  • I just bought some and I wonder if its any good ??
Then, when they finally GET the stuff and consume it... They never come back and write a Review. :ugeek:

Go Figure. :lol: KappinKrater please come back. TIA - Thanks In Advance!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: They never do come back, do they?!? This is a classic: "I just bought some, do you guys think it's gonna be good?" instead of: "What's good, guys?"

We're just joshin with you KappinKrater, I am sure that you would enjoy it, it's probably on the fast side, so if you're looking for some pep in your step, it should be there! :D

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm
by Kaidensmom
I found it to be more of a mood booster with a small amount of pep. Starts out mid, then slows down and eases into euphoric after an hour/hour and a half

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:15 pm
by KappinKrater
KappinKrater here,

Just received my order and the wonderful BB threw in an extra 100 grams of Gold 12. I didn’t know if I should post this in strain review or what but I just took about 8gs of White md 13 mixed with 4 grams of Red Dayak. Not very fast but definitely euphoric and very relaxing. I’m really big on mixing strains and this feels like the perfect pain relieving mix. I’ve always received good quality leaf from BB . Im gonna give it a few more hours and let you guys know more but definitely 9/10 for white md 13.

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm
by Theanine
KappinKrater wrote:KappinKrater here,

Just received my order and the wonderful BB threw in an extra 100 grams of Gold 12. I didn’t know if I should post this in strain review or what but I just took about 8gs of White md 13 mixed with 4 grams of Red Dayak. Not very fast but definitely euphoric and very relaxing. I’m really big on mixing strains and this feels like the perfect pain relieving mix. I’ve always received good quality leaf from BB . Im gonna give it a few more hours and let you guys know more but definitely 9/10 for white md 13.
12 grams per dose? Are you sure? You will get better results with a lower dosage, at least try it....