AK Botanicals

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
flynn0523
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:58 pm

AK Botanicals

Post by flynn0523 »

I had to use a head shop here in Silver Spring, MD. They had your typical selection... Remarkable, Whole Herbs, Krave, etc.... but I went with a 4 oz. of powder simply deemed, “Red Vein” by a vendor called, “AK Botanicals”... because the kid at the counter said he’s take the price down to $25 from $35...searched them on Google and nothing. Before I open it, anyone ever hear of this vendor?... is it any good?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: AK Botanicals

Post by CatfatherB »

Never heard of that one, I forgot my dose today for work, I went to the gas station and all they had is "Green Valley Organics" have you ever tried that one, all they were was labeled was "Bali" and "Trainwreck". I ended up getting the Bali, it was decent for gas station kratom :ugeek:
flynn0523
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Re: AK Botanicals

Post by flynn0523 »

I’ve not tried, but am familiar; and they are at least easily found via a Google search. The product of AK Botanicals is ok, especially for what I paid. (4oz-$25) but I am quite baffled as to how they have zero online presence.
Post Reply