MIT45 + more???

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
skywalk747
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:58 am

MIT45 + more???

Post by skywalk747 »

I noticed on the back of the MIT45 pills, they have the following:

Ginger, Turmeric & White Pepper (in addition to their kratom extract).

Is this all marketing or does it really enhance Kratom? I spent $26 on two pills and will be taking it next week when I go back to work, but wanted to know are they boosting it by placing these additives verses the actual mit content?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: MIT45 + more???

Post by mivanqua »

Not sure how much of a potentiator ginger is,( although I HAVE read that it is a potentiator) but the turmeric and white pepper I know work synergistically to potentiate kratom. I have some pills around here somewhere I need to try, but I get nervous about trying that kind of thing at work because i could be easily killed sometimes if i dont pay attention and I dont know if it will potentiate the part I like or the spacy part, you know?
skywalk747
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:58 am

Re: MIT45 + more???

Post by skywalk747 »

Yeah, I get it... I just wanted to know if I'm getting what I'm paying for or is there another alternative to paying $26 for two pills. Does anyone else have any alternative recommendations to MIT 45?
Post Reply