What are some good Blends from RVA?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Lward0519
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:04 pm

What are some good Blends from RVA?

Post by Lward0519 »

I'm kind of new to the boards, I just ordered from herbal RVA White Jungle and I can't remember the other to anybody have any suggestions on stuff to try I'm more into whites and greens.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What are some good Blends from RVA?

Post by KurtisCards »

Their wild green, PMD, and white bali have always been good, and most people get good results from bentuangie.
SunnyD
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am

Re: What are some good Blends from RVA?

Post by SunnyD »

I enjoy whites and greens also, but occasionally I find a fast red and I like those too. One of my fav blends from RVA is red ketapang/green Vietnam, red ket/green Vietnam2 and my new fav is red ket/yellow Hulu. All of those are the perfect balance of energy and overall feel good. I honestly haven’t taken the red ketapang by itself but it sure is awesome to blend with.
Post Reply