Botanical bunny strains
-
Controlgravity
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm
Botanical bunny strains
Hey there. First time posting here. I just tried a few strains from BB for the first time recently. I got Premium MD 1908, Gold 12 1907, and Gold MD 12 1905. I just opened them up the other day so I'll be posting a review in a few days time when I get acquainted with then a little better.
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any other strains currently in stock. Specifically interested in the pure green 13 and the green Jongkong 13.
I read the reviews on the ones I acquired already but an looking for any feedback on any other strains available if anyone has tried them.
Thanks in advance
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any other strains currently in stock. Specifically interested in the pure green 13 and the green Jongkong 13.
I read the reviews on the ones I acquired already but an looking for any feedback on any other strains available if anyone has tried them.
Thanks in advance
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Botanical bunny strains
Moving to general discussion
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Botanical bunny strains
Those 1908 batches were just NEW, like a few days ago & it takes a couple weeks before you'll see any "reviews" after people buy them, try them, think about them, and maybe post any opinions about them....Controlgravity wrote:Specifically interested in the pure green 13 and the green Jongkong 13.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Botanical bunny strains
The pure green, for me, is a nice mid spec with good focus and a happy mood boost. As far as pain relief goes, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.