Page 1 of 1

Botanical bunny strains

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:49 pm
by Controlgravity
Hey there. First time posting here. I just tried a few strains from BB for the first time recently. I got Premium MD 1908, Gold 12 1907, and Gold MD 12 1905. I just opened them up the other day so I'll be posting a review in a few days time when I get acquainted with then a little better.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any other strains currently in stock. Specifically interested in the pure green 13 and the green Jongkong 13.

I read the reviews on the ones I acquired already but an looking for any feedback on any other strains available if anyone has tried them.

Thanks in advance

Re: Botanical bunny strains

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 pm
by herbalhippie
Moving to general discussion

Re: Botanical bunny strains

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:59 pm
by BallzDeep9
Controlgravity wrote:Specifically interested in the pure green 13 and the green Jongkong 13.
Those 1908 batches were just NEW, like a few days ago & it takes a couple weeks before you'll see any "reviews" after people buy them, try them, think about them, and maybe post any opinions about them.... :ugeek:

Re: Botanical bunny strains

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:30 pm
by Kaidensmom
The pure green, for me, is a nice mid spec with good focus and a happy mood boost. As far as pain relief goes, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.