Current SoCal Stock?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
crowmeyocks
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Current SoCal Stock?

Post by crowmeyocks »

Ordered a sampler and didn’t find any real stand outs (although the YJK is amazing, it actually warms the mouth—it’s very nice). Still, everything was quite quality. Was wondering if anyone had opinions on the things I didn’t try before I make a larger order—R/W Hulu, G MD, G Malay, R Borneo, especially Super G MD, or any other strain anyone might have feelings about. Some of the samples I just can’t decide on, but the W Elephant, G Thai, and R MD all seem to do the job fairly well, and the R Bali is a nice bedtime strain. Any thoughts appreciated! I’m a faster kinda guy by the way.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Current SoCal Stock?

Post by Crunch »

I don't know if they have it in stock currently, but I have about 1/2 kilo of their green hulu kapuas that i got a month or so back and I really like it.
Post Reply