Page 1 of 1

Current SoCal Stock?

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:07 pm
by crowmeyocks
Ordered a sampler and didn’t find any real stand outs (although the YJK is amazing, it actually warms the mouth—it’s very nice). Still, everything was quite quality. Was wondering if anyone had opinions on the things I didn’t try before I make a larger order—R/W Hulu, G MD, G Malay, R Borneo, especially Super G MD, or any other strain anyone might have feelings about. Some of the samples I just can’t decide on, but the W Elephant, G Thai, and R MD all seem to do the job fairly well, and the R Bali is a nice bedtime strain. Any thoughts appreciated! I’m a faster kinda guy by the way.

Re: Current SoCal Stock?

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:56 pm
by Crunch
I don't know if they have it in stock currently, but I have about 1/2 kilo of their green hulu kapuas that i got a month or so back and I really like it.