Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
whatssocomplicated
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by whatssocomplicated »

hi guys, first time posting here.. been getting sale emails from herbal salvation. in the emails they're also claiming they test every batch and that they're gmp compliant, yet i'm not seeing their name on aka's gmp vendor page. they used to be my favorite vendor but i haven't purchased anything from them since before the reddit crackdown and who knows what's going on with them now and whether any of their claims are true..
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by Lambeezy »

I did about 2 months ago. Very average to not good at all kratom. They also said my e check was declined 2 weeks after they sent me my package. If it didn’t go thru don’t send it right? So then they threatened to file a report on my credit for an unpaid bill if I didn’t send a money order
whatssocomplicated
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by whatssocomplicated »

oh wow..
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by mivanqua »

I read on their site that if the maha kali or PMD dont have a certain mit percentage, they juice it. WTF??
KaptainKratom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by KaptainKratom »

I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who tried HS recently too.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by conscious_conundrum »

mivanqua wrote:I read on their site that if the maha kali or PMD dont have a certain mit percentage, they juice it. WTF??
Yeah, saw a pic once of someones Maha that wasn't thouroughly mixed.....literally chunks of extract in with the leaf.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by mivanqua »

I said that because HS was THE ONLY company i used for a while because they do COD AND they had at least decent kratom. Back in 2016 their stuff was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good. I lost my COD privilege I think because I was rushing to get a package at the UPS hub (30 min away and we had a long day at work so I was running late) and I rear-ended a lady on the highway with 12 bags of concrete in the back of my truck and missed the UPS place being open. I was really bummed out when I read that they are most likely juicing their kratom and wonder if they ALWAYS have. I know when I ran out of Plantation, I longed for it like I was addled by it or some shit.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by Oletimer »

Oh wow, wth!!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

conscious_conundrum wrote:
mivanqua wrote:I.... Literally chunks of extract in with the leaf.
haha yeah it's all just average leaf, except their two "Premium" strains which are 3X the price .. Spiked with extract, prob the Gold Reserve stuff they claim is from Herb Research ? That's what you're paying for lol :mrgreen:

Of Course that's very RARE for vendors to spike their shit, how terrible, nobody would PAY $ for super strong kratom right? (DG cough cougn) uhh yeah nobody sells extract spiked kratom for $400 a Kilo lol :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
whatssocomplicated
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by whatssocomplicated »

thanks for all the input guys.
tommyjord
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by tommyjord »

I just ordered from them today. They were one of my favorites in the past, and the last time I ordered from them (about a year ago) was good. I got the sample pack so some were better than others, but good quality overall. Can't believe how prices have gone up, not for HS specifically, but in general.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by Crunch »

Around nine months ago when I was new to kratom I ordered a couple things from Herbal Salvation. On my fifth day of opiate detox I decided to try the Red Hulu Kapuas that I had gotten from them. I had been told that all reds were slow/mellow. The effects came on really strong about 10-15 minutes after dosing. It was a very unpleasant and speedy experience with an extreme amount of unfocused energy. I had to go hide in the bedroom away from woman and kids for a couple of hours because it was so intense. Since then I've tried several other vendors and strains and never experienced anything close to it. Maybe it makes sense that they had spiked it with extract?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

tommyjord wrote:I just ordered from them today. They were one of my favorites in the past, ... Can't believe how prices have gone up, not for HS specifically, but in general.
Welcome to MM. You ordered from HS, yesterday August 15?

Well today I received an Email from HS, dated August 16, Friday with a 30% Discount Coupon. Since you didn't mention the promotion I wonder, did you get their Email? That would suck, to pay full price and the very NEXT day, they lower price by 30% :shock:

QUOTE:

We have some very big changes in the works as well. We will be launching a brand new website within the next 30 days. Construction of our brand new GMP manufacturing facility is almost complete (we have been GMP for some time, this is just a much nicer facility with room for growth)... We have many new products we will be adding, including encapsulated products and more enhanced blends! We'll be e-mailing more over the following week as we roll out the changes.

In the meantime, we'd like to invite you to take 30% off any non-sample pack item. Plain leaf. Extracts. Tinctures. Soaps. As long as it's not a sample pack, or shipping or taxes, the discount will apply. The code is WELCOMEBACK30.

ADDITIONALLY, this coupon code can be combined with the CRYPTOCURRENCY DISCOUNT FOR UP TO 50% OFF!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Salo
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by Salo »

I ordered a sampler from them about a month ago that came with 7 strains. I thought it was all bunk compared to my usual stash. I should mention until very recently, I was living at an almost North Koran level of ignorance about kratom. I would like to thank double MM for my eye opening liberation! Anyways.. My usual stash, at this time, was gas station kratom (that’s right, not even head shop) and/or Gaia (no, no... not the good back in the day shit, I’m talking real shit ordered around 3/2019). Hope this provides some insight!
tommyjord
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Anyone use Herbal Salvation lately?

Post by tommyjord »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
tommyjord wrote:I just ordered from them today. They were one of my favorites in the past, ... Can't believe how prices have gone up, not for HS specifically, but in general.
Welcome to MM. You ordered from HS, yesterday August 15?

Well today I received an Email from HS, dated August 16, Friday with a 30% Discount Coupon. Since you didn't mention the promotion I wonder, did you get their Email? That would suck, to pay full price and the very NEXT day, they lower price by 30% :shock:

QUOTE:

We have some very big changes in the works as well. We will be launching a brand new website within the next 30 days. Construction of our brand new GMP manufacturing facility is almost complete (we have been GMP for some time, this is just a much nicer facility with room for growth)... We have many new products we will be adding, including encapsulated products and more enhanced blends! We'll be e-mailing more over the following week as we roll out the changes.

In the meantime, we'd like to invite you to take 30% off any non-sample pack item. Plain leaf. Extracts. Tinctures. Soaps. As long as it's not a sample pack, or shipping or taxes, the discount will apply. The code is WELCOMEBACK30.

ADDITIONALLY, this coupon code can be combined with the CRYPTOCURRENCY DISCOUNT FOR UP TO 50% OFF!
Hey, thanks for the reply! Sorry I didn't see it til now. I am on their email list so I was able to use the coupon combined with the crypto discount. I think they're a good, dependable company and I love their split kilos/samplers, but next I'm going to try one of these newer companies I'm seeing a lot of hype about. Glad I finally moved over to this forum! I've been on reddit for years now so it's good to be here finally.
Post Reply