Kratom Resin
-
Khan Khala
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 pm
Kratom Resin
Hello,
I'm looking for someone who has good knowledge of how to make potent kratom resin. If you know how, or know somebody else who does, then I would like to get into contact with you. I'm willing to pay for your time.
Specifically, I'm looking for someone who has an in depth knowledge of the process, and has been personally successful with making high potency resin. I'm not looking for a list of steps you can find on google. I'm talking grandma who's been making cookies for 70 years and has her own recipe type of thing.
My contact email is [email protected]
I'm looking for someone who has good knowledge of how to make potent kratom resin. If you know how, or know somebody else who does, then I would like to get into contact with you. I'm willing to pay for your time.
Specifically, I'm looking for someone who has an in depth knowledge of the process, and has been personally successful with making high potency resin. I'm not looking for a list of steps you can find on google. I'm talking grandma who's been making cookies for 70 years and has her own recipe type of thing.
My contact email is [email protected]
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Kratom Resin
In order to make potent resin, you will need potent fresh leaf, you've come to the right place to find just that, welcome to the forum 
-
Khan Khala
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 pm
Re: Kratom Resin
I've seen people on youtube do it with kratom powder, and other sources say kratom powder works as well. Is it hard to get as high of quality with the powder?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kratom Resin
Lots of "sources" say lots of things about kratom... but most people in USA don't have a clue, since real kratom comes from Indonesia.. have these "sources" ever been there? Probably notKhan Khala wrote:I've seen people on youtube do it with kratom powder, and other sources say kratom powder works as well. Is it hard to get as high of quality with the powder?
First, don't believe anything you read on Youtube since, any idiot can make a video. Right? As the saying goes... What are your qualifications? Answer: None. They are not qualified and they don't know diddley squat... But they DO have a camera and Youtube is free!! So enjoy your free bullshit lol
What is Resin ? IF you look into where kratom comes from: Indonesia, true kratom resin is referred to as "candy", and it's made out of fresh leaves... We don't have fresh picked leaves here in the USA. So right there... you can figure, real Imported kratom resin is quite different from some dude making tea in his USA kitchen.
Do you want to import real Resin made from fresh picked leaves? OR, do you want to make Resin "extract" from powder, using a water based extraction method? Or do you wish to make Extract, using an ethanol based Tek, or a combination of the two? Why would you want Resin, when a full spectrum Extract is stronger?
I have many recipes. There are recipes for download on Reddit - some are pretty good, others not much.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!