Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
SunnyD
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am

Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by SunnyD »

I ran across a sample of red jambu from seven breezes and it was soooo relaxing. I haven’t been able to find a red a good red that works for me, but this hit the spot. That warm fuzzy blanket kind of feeling. I’m pretty sure my sample is vintage as they say. But maybe someone out there has a little stash that you’d be willing to share. ;) Since the chances are pretty slim though, what strains would you suggest? I had kind of given up until I found this, now I know its possible for me to experience that relaxation so I’m gonna give it another try.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by FireK »

Liza has a red jambu slower, relaxing. Mitra mans red Sumatra is benty put potent,,slow. I just got spirit sciences prem red tonight and the last batch was slower, semi sedating...I just took the new one so don't know quite yet but seems similar. Other possibles are KTC total relaxation bali blend, socal RB1, smiley RB#2, DG deep jungle red, DG super red MD
SunnyD
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by SunnyD »

FireK wrote:Liza has a red jambu slower, relaxing. Mitra mans red Sumatra is benty put potent,,slow. I just got spirit sciences prem red tonight and the last batch was slower, semi sedating...I just took the new one so don't know quite yet but seems similar. Other possibles are KTC total relaxation bali blend, socal RB1, smiley RB#2, DG deep jungle red, DG super red MD
Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone else have some good suggestions for a very relaxing strain or blend?
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by BurntEnds »

I personally find Bentuangie to be some of the more relaxing strains but it seems like some people like Bents and others do not. Finding the right one from the right vendor is part of the challenge.

I don't currently have a really good Bent but in my recollection I believe from KOG I got a Chocolate Bent that was quite good a number of months ago.

Also Mitra man I believe has a couple of Bents which I have not tried yet however all of his leaf that I've tried has been really potent.

If you have a normal vendor that you go through you might look for a Red or Brown Borneo those tend to be pretty sedating for me at least.
SunnyD
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by SunnyD »

BurntEnds wrote:I personally find Bentuangie to be some of the more relaxing strains but it seems like some people like Bents and others do not. Finding the right one from the right vendor is part of the challenge.

I don't currently have a really good Bent but in my recollection I believe from KOG I got a Chocolate Bent that was quite good a number of months ago.

Also Mitra man I believe has a couple of Bents which I have not tried yet however all of his leaf that I've tried has been really potent.

If you have a normal vendor that you go through you might look for a Red or Brown Borneo those tend to be pretty sedating for me at least.
I think I had some decent results from a red Borneo before. I've got a sample coming that I'm gonna try. Like for most people RVA's Royale bent didn't work by itself but I did get some benefits when I blended it with something else.

I'm wondering if kava would get me the results I'm looking for. I think I saw a kava page on here. I'm going to do some research on that
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by javagurl62 »

I've thought about putting some Kava 30% extract in my last dose of the evening. Hmmm...
* javagurl62
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by FireK »

Careful with Kava it can mess up your kratom tolerance
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by CatfatherB »

I remember Seven Breezes, I got a green Vietnam and green Thai from him last summer, they were both really good, he also posted here for a while, and by the time I wanted to try some more of his stuff.....POOF, gone. Website under construction? or something along those lines. :roll:
SunnyD
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by SunnyD »

FireK wrote:Careful with Kava it can mess up your kratom tolerance
Really? I didn’t know that. Dang!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by CatfatherB »

I was just looking through the vendor list and saw that Okie Kratom has a red Jambu? I know it's not the same batch as what you have but it may have some similar qualities? ;)
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu

Post by acejestyr15 »

CatfatherB wrote:I was just looking through the vendor list and saw that Okie Kratom has a red Jambu? I know it's not the same batch as what you have but it may have some similar qualities? ;)
I sampled about 10 or 12 strains from Okie last year sometime and I will say there were only 2 or 3 that I felt were above average but by no means fire. I am not saying anything bad about them tho.... Everything was at least good average leaf just nothing special far as my tastes go.
Post Reply