Page 1 of 1
Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:07 pm
by SunnyD
I ran across a sample of red jambu from seven breezes and it was soooo relaxing. I haven’t been able to find a red a good red that works for me, but this hit the spot. That warm fuzzy blanket kind of feeling. I’m pretty sure my sample is vintage as they say. But maybe someone out there has a little stash that you’d be willing to share.

Since the chances are pretty slim though, what strains would you suggest? I had kind of given up until I found this, now I know its possible for me to experience that relaxation so I’m gonna give it another try.
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:35 pm
by FireK
Liza has a red jambu slower, relaxing. Mitra mans red Sumatra is benty put potent,,slow. I just got spirit sciences prem red tonight and the last batch was slower, semi sedating...I just took the new one so don't know quite yet but seems similar. Other possibles are KTC total relaxation bali blend, socal RB1, smiley RB#2, DG deep jungle red, DG super red MD
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:29 pm
by SunnyD
FireK wrote:Liza has a red jambu slower, relaxing. Mitra mans red Sumatra is benty put potent,,slow. I just got spirit sciences prem red tonight and the last batch was slower, semi sedating...I just took the new one so don't know quite yet but seems similar. Other possibles are KTC total relaxation bali blend, socal RB1, smiley RB#2, DG deep jungle red, DG super red MD
Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone else have some good suggestions for a very relaxing strain or blend?
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:32 am
by BurntEnds
I personally find Bentuangie to be some of the more relaxing strains but it seems like some people like Bents and others do not. Finding the right one from the right vendor is part of the challenge.
I don't currently have a really good Bent but in my recollection I believe from KOG I got a Chocolate Bent that was quite good a number of months ago.
Also Mitra man I believe has a couple of Bents which I have not tried yet however all of his leaf that I've tried has been really potent.
If you have a normal vendor that you go through you might look for a Red or Brown Borneo those tend to be pretty sedating for me at least.
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:10 pm
by SunnyD
BurntEnds wrote:I personally find Bentuangie to be some of the more relaxing strains but it seems like some people like Bents and others do not. Finding the right one from the right vendor is part of the challenge.
I don't currently have a really good Bent but in my recollection I believe from KOG I got a Chocolate Bent that was quite good a number of months ago.
Also Mitra man I believe has a couple of Bents which I have not tried yet however all of his leaf that I've tried has been really potent.
If you have a normal vendor that you go through you might look for a Red or Brown Borneo those tend to be pretty sedating for me at least.
I think I had some decent results from a red Borneo before. I've got a sample coming that I'm gonna try. Like for most people RVA's Royale bent didn't work by itself but I did get some benefits when I blended it with something else.
I'm wondering if kava would get me the results I'm looking for. I think I saw a kava page on here. I'm going to do some research on that
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:17 pm
by javagurl62
I've thought about putting some Kava 30% extract in my last dose of the evening. Hmmm...
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:25 pm
by FireK
Careful with Kava it can mess up your kratom tolerance
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm
by CatfatherB
I remember Seven Breezes, I got a green Vietnam and green Thai from him last summer, they were both really good, he also posted here for a while, and by the time I wanted to try some more of his stuff.....POOF, gone. Website under construction? or something along those lines.

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:44 pm
by SunnyD
FireK wrote:Careful with Kava it can mess up your kratom tolerance
Really? I didn’t know that. Dang!
Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:56 pm
by CatfatherB
I was just looking through the vendor list and saw that Okie Kratom has a red Jambu? I know it's not the same batch as what you have but it may have some similar qualities?

Re: Seven Breezes Red Jambu
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:28 pm
by acejestyr15
CatfatherB wrote:I was just looking through the vendor list and saw that Okie Kratom has a red Jambu? I know it's not the same batch as what you have but it may have some similar qualities?

I sampled about 10 or 12 strains from Okie last year sometime and I will say there were only 2 or 3 that I felt were above average but by no means fire. I am not saying anything bad about them tho.... Everything was at least good average leaf just nothing special far as my tastes go.