Page 1 of 1

New SOSA

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:46 pm
by acejestyr15
SOSA has quite recently done a major restock while also adding some not seen in awhile or maybe even ever strains from this vendor. I have really enjoyed this vendors leaf ever since the new year and have tried a couple ounces of the Super Gold from late 2018 and is a stand out favorite of mine.... Anyone tried the 8/9/19 batch of Super Gold?? Also ha e anyone ever had SOSA's Baik Bali which is also currently in stock?!?!

Very interested to get some info on these two strains in particular if there's anyone that can help! Thanks in advance, Kratom on everybody!!

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:00 pm
by CatfatherB
I've got both Supergold and Gold Maeng Da coming, I've also got the Bail Bali coming, it just went out today, I haven't had any of these before but looking forward to it. I've also been a SOSA customer since '18, they are among the best. :D

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:04 pm
by acejestyr15
CatfatherB wrote:I've got both Supergold and Gold Maeng Da coming, I've also got the Bail Bali coming, it just went out today, I haven't had any of these before but looking forward to it. I've also been a SOSA customer since '18, they are among the best. :D
Def among the best!! The Gold MD is also one of my all time favorite gold's right with last year's Super Gold which I actually got in a sample pack from the trading post. Please update and or leave reviews for these new batches when you receive your delivery dude!!

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:05 pm
by conscious_conundrum
I ordered the Baik Bali as well, and also got a small bit of Green Sumatra and Yellow Maeng Da. I am very curious about the Super Gold though, and I have a feeling that as soon as more feedback comes in I will be ordering again.

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 pm
by Payshince
I would like to order some Baik Bali and some others but will not and cannot at this time!

Maybe if someone grabs a K of this BBali or whatever they could swap with me some since I have a decently vast inventory of good LEAF!
:P

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm
by lavender
Payshince wrote:I would like to order some Baik Bali and some others but will not and cannot at this time!

Maybe if someone grabs a K of this BBali or whatever they could swap with me some since I have a decently vast inventory of good LEAF!
:P
hi payshince how many oz if baik bali do you want ? i send Ben email with my order i can grab some for you too

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm
by Payshince
Maybe 4 oz?

I forgot what sizes he offers..

Re: New SOSA

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 pm
by CatfatherB
Hey Ace, I just got em' today, I rarely dose this late, I was at work and my wife called from home telling me she took the Supergold and really liked it, she said it had a slow come up and really good for pain, she RARELY tells me when she has a good burn so I got high hopes in that one. :D