THB Batch #41

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kali
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 am

THB Batch #41

Post by Kali »

has anyone tried anything?
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: THB Batch #41

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Tree house?
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: THB Batch #41

Post by guitartodd77 »

Tried the Green Bukik once but didn't get much from it. My tolerance was jacked up so take that for what it's worth. I'm on a T-break this week but plan to try the RMD, W. Elephant, GMDJK, W. Malay and G. Bukik again this weekend.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: THB Batch #41

Post by herbalhippie »

I got Red MD and Red and Green Elephant. Nothing spectacular but I'm also on a tolerance/lowering dose break.
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: THB Batch #41

Post by Leaflover43 »

I have. Ordered gmd and got a few samples too. The white malay sample was a standout for me so I'll be ordering some of that.
Post Reply