Page 1 of 1
THB Batch #41
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:05 am
by Kali
has anyone tried anything?
Re: THB Batch #41
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:23 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
Tree house?
Re: THB Batch #41
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am
by guitartodd77
Tried the Green Bukik once but didn't get much from it. My tolerance was jacked up so take that for what it's worth. I'm on a T-break this week but plan to try the RMD, W. Elephant, GMDJK, W. Malay and G. Bukik again this weekend.
Re: THB Batch #41
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:38 am
by herbalhippie
I got Red MD and Red and Green Elephant. Nothing spectacular but I'm also on a tolerance/lowering dose break.
Re: THB Batch #41
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:59 am
by Leaflover43
I have. Ordered gmd and got a few samples too. The white malay sample was a standout for me so I'll be ordering some of that.