Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

Did I do good with the clickbait? Hopefully so..maybe that’s why you’re here. Anyways, has anyone tried any of Soultanic’s current Super Green & Super Ammo batches?? I like dopamine so that’s mainly what I’m curious about...the potency and euphoria 8-)
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Post by Theanine »

ConcernedMom420 wrote:Did I do good with the clickbait? Hopefully so..maybe that’s why you’re here. Anyways, has anyone tried any of Soultanic’s current Super Green & Super Ammo batches?? I like dopamine so that’s mainly what I’m curious about...the potency and euphoria 8-)
Super Green is excellent, mid to high spec. Heard ONLY good things of the Super Ammo, supposed to be high spec -- fast...
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Post by Oletimer »

Do faster strains seem to have more euphoria? When I was younger, I loved the fast pace,,but the older I get, the more my anxiety increases,,,the super green is good, but when I am about 2 hours in,,I can feel anxiety creeping in,,that's just how I am wired,,,white pinoh was excellent, it seems like a mid spec to me,,,,,a lot of the summer leaf seems more potent, while being a bit faster, I definitely get the euphoria, but I have to chase it away with rainy season leaf,,if anxiety creeps in,, WGK and DGP were both excellent too, !
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Post by Theanine »

Oletimer wrote:Do faster strains seem to have more euphoria? When I was younger, I loved the fast pace,,but the older I get, the more my anxiety increases,,,the super green is good, but when I am about 2 hours in,,I can feel anxiety creeping in,,that's just how I am wired,,,white pinoh was excellent, it seems like a mid spec to me,,,,,a lot of the summer leaf seems more potent, while being a bit faster, I definitely get the euphoria, but I have to chase it away with rainy season leaf,,if anxiety creeps in,, WGK and DGP were both excellent too, !
Many tend to think so, but such is not the case. The best Kratom is actually balanced and not speedy. The most euphoric strains for me were always the slower ones, low to mid specs. If I am anxious, I do not benefit from that euphoria because I am too busy worrying!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Post by herbalhippie »

I'm calling the ASPCA

:lol: :?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Soultanic Greenery does backflip off puppy

Post by KurtisCards »

Oletimer wrote:Do faster strains seem to have more euphoria? When I was younger, I loved the fast pace,,but the older I get, the more my anxiety increases,,,the super green is good, but when I am about 2 hours in,,I can feel anxiety creeping in,,that's just how I am wired,,,white pinoh was excellent, it seems like a mid spec to me,,,,,a lot of the summer leaf seems more potent, while being a bit faster, I definitely get the euphoria, but I have to chase it away with rainy season leaf,,if anxiety creeps in,, WGK and DGP were both excellent too, !
This is the the same thing that happens to me!
Post Reply