Best kratom on the market?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kraykray3
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Best kratom on the market?

Post by Kraykray3 »

Hey guys I have been having trouble finding decent kratom. I know there’s a vendor list but I’d like to hear from you guys on who you think has the best kratom and which strain?
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Theanine »

Kraykray3 wrote:Hey guys I have been having trouble finding decent kratom. I know there’s a vendor list but I’d like to hear from you guys on who you think has the best kratom and which strain?
Botanical Bunny is a good place to start. PMD12, Gold 12, Verde, etc There are a lot of reviews of vendors in strains on here, do a search...
Tbaby
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:05 pm

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Tbaby »

Kraykray3 wrote:Hey guys I have been having trouble finding decent kratom. I know there’s a vendor list but I’d like to hear from you guys on who you think has the best kratom and which strain?
I second Botanical Bunny for the best Kratom on the market at a good price. I love the strains Theanine mentioned, as well as Red Banjar.

DG Botanical has some fantastic strains, but are triple the price of BB. If you're not concerned about the price, the Red Indo and Super Green Malay are fire for me, and well reviewed by many people on here.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Theanine »

BB, as I said, is only a starting point. For the more advanced user, there are outfits such as the mentioned DG Botanicals and Soultanic Greenery and OG Kratom and also even more obscure and unmentioned, but non the less brilliant small batch vendors that we all have a privilege of serving us. Their fare is greatly variable, and you must wait for a specific batch, each strain might only have 10 kilograms available, and each batch is very different from the previous one. The leaf is STRONG, very strong, too strong for some. Certainly, not a beginners fare. Start with a solid mass distributor with big, very well known producers such as BB's, figure out what you like in your leaf, then consider moving on up. I still use BB's leaf, that Verde and Wild Green and Gold 12 is as good as anything out there.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Crunch »

Kraykray3 wrote:Hey guys I have been having trouble finding decent kratom. I know there’s a vendor list but I’d like to hear from you guys on who you think has the best kratom and which strain?

I've been buying kratom for a while now, and have tried many of the vendors popular on this forum with mixed results. My favorite vendor is still Krabot. I realize this probably isn't the most popular opinion due to their prices ($150 per kilo, or $130 per kilo with veterans discount). However, I've tried 10 strains from krabot that I received in a sampler, and all 10 of them are excellent. I've also ordered some larger quantities and the kratom was exactly as good as it was in the sampler. I wasn't victimized by the old bait n switch :D

I will add that I only ordered red strains so I cannot vouch for anything else from them.

Their red horn is my favorite.

I found their bentuangie to be a quick ticket to nod land. It was ridiculously sedating.

***SoCal Herbal Remedies also tends to have consistently good stuff in my experience.***
daxodactyl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by daxodactyl »

I was impressed with Herbal-RVAs recent batches of White and Green Maeng Da, and it's about as cheap as you can get. Also Botanical Bunny Premium Maeng Da 12 and KOG Supergreen were really good. Getting ready to order from SOSA as I hear he has some good batches right now.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by jabro70 »

Tbaby wrote:
Kraykray3 wrote:Hey guys I have been having trouble finding decent kratom. I know there’s a vendor list but I’d like to hear from you guys on who you think has the best kratom and which strain?
I second Botanical Bunny for the best Kratom on the market at a good price. I love the strains Theanine mentioned, as well as Red Banjar.

DG Botanical has some fantastic strains, but are triple the price of BB. If you're not concerned about the price, the Red Indo and Super Green Malay are fire for me, and well reviewed by many people on here.
DG’s regular Red Indo and Deep Jungle Red were both fantastic reds and they were $40 per quarter. I know that’s still almost double the norm, but for those 2 strains, I didn’t mind paying that extra 30 cents per burn.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by javagurl62 »

I'll toss a couple more names out there: Sacred Son has some good summer leaf right now and I'm surprised nobody mentioned Smiley yet. I got some good summer leaf from him, too. Only problem there is he is now membership. It might be worth shooting an email at him if interested. He has tons of strains! SOSA has also been a favorite. I just placed an order this morning so I don't have any of the latest, greatest dry season batches but I've done well with him in the past.
* javagurl62
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Theanine »

javagurl62 wrote:I'll toss a couple more names out there: Sacred Son has some good summer leaf right now and I'm surprised nobody mentioned Smiley yet. I got some good summer leaf from him, too. Only problem there is he is now membership. It might be worth shooting an email at him if interested. He has tons of strains! SOSA has also been a favorite. I just placed an order this morning so I don't have any of the latest, greatest dry season batches but I've done well with him in the past.
Yes, I second the Smiley's vote. Since I missed out on the Soul last night, I am thinking of getting a split kilo from SOSA. Any recommendations?
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by javagurl62 »

I'm hoping Soul fills my order. I reached out via the Contact form on the site and he emailed me and asked for my order. I made sure to mention it was for 2 split keys. No money has changed hands yet so it's not yet a sure thing. I ordered the Baik Bali based on other reviews and green MD and White Borneo based on past experience. I added Super Gold, Gold MD for something new. Order was 1 split key and an extra quarter.
* javagurl62
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Theanine »

javagurl62 wrote:I'm hoping Soul fills my order. I reached out via the Contact form on the site and he emailed me and asked for my order. I made sure to mention it was for 2 split keys. No money has changed hands yet so it's not yet a sure thing. I ordered the Baik Bali based on other reviews and green MD and White Borneo based on past experience. I added Super Gold, Gold MD for something new. Order was 1 split key and an extra quarter.
When did you email Soul about your order?

Have you tried any of SOSA strains? I have heard great things of their Baik Bali. I do wonder about the rest. Also, I would only get the string dried indoor fare. I need to satisfy my need to buy good leaf!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by CatfatherB »

Theanine wrote:
javagurl62 wrote:I'm hoping Soul fills my order. I reached out via the Contact form on the site and he emailed me and asked for my order. I made sure to mention it was for 2 split keys. No money has changed hands yet so it's not yet a sure thing. I ordered the Baik Bali based on other reviews and green MD and White Borneo based on past experience. I added Super Gold, Gold MD for something new. Order was 1 split key and an extra quarter.
When did you email Soul about your order?

Have you tried any of SOSA strains? I have heard great things of their Baik Bali. I do wonder about the rest. Also, I would only get the string dried indoor fare. I need to satisfy my need to buy good leaf!


I have been ordering the string drieds since fall of last year, I've found those to pretty much stay consistent all year, wherever he's getting those "premiums" from hasn't had much problem with quality dip during rainy season from what I've had.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Theanine »

CatfatherB wrote:
Theanine wrote:
javagurl62 wrote:I'm hoping Soul fills my order. I reached out via the Contact form on the site and he emailed me and asked for my order. I made sure to mention it was for 2 split keys. No money has changed hands yet so it's not yet a sure thing. I ordered the Baik Bali based on other reviews and green MD and White Borneo based on past experience. I added Super Gold, Gold MD for something new. Order was 1 split key and an extra quarter.
When did you email Soul about your order?

Have you tried any of SOSA strains? I have heard great things of their Baik Bali. I do wonder about the rest. Also, I would only get the string dried indoor fare. I need to satisfy my need to buy good leaf!
I have been ordering the string drieds since fall of last year, I've found those to pretty much stay consistent all year, wherever he's getting those "premiums" from hasn't had much problem with quality dip during rainy season from what I've had.
I see, good track record. Can you recommend any specific string dried strains that you think are their best? Like that Baik Bali I've been hearing about? Also, how do they compare with Soul? Obviously, most of Soul's fare is fire, but I haven't been able to get much of that.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by herbalhippie »

That Baik Bali is freaking wonderful. I have a half, I might order some more.
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

Crunch wrote:
Kraykray3 wrote:Hey guys I have been having trouble finding decent kratom. I know there’s a vendor list but I’d like to hear from you guys on who you think has the best kratom and which strain?

I've been buying kratom for a while now, and have tried many of the vendors popular on this forum with mixed results. My favorite vendor is still Krabot. I realize this probably isn't the most popular opinion due to their prices ($150 per kilo, or $130 per kilo with veterans discount). However, I've tried 10 strains from krabot that I received in a sampler, and all 10 of them are excellent. I've also ordered some larger quantities and the kratom was exactly as good as it was in the sampler. I wasn't victimized by the old bait n switch :D

I will add that I only ordered red strains so I cannot vouch for anything else from them.

Their red horn is my favorite.

I found their bentuangie to be a quick ticket to nod land. It was ridiculously sedating.

***SoCal Herbal Remedies also tends to have consistently good stuff in my experience.***

I really like Krabot's product too. But I have had issues with their customer service never responding. Also for the price you pay I would expect they would test their product, and they flat our refused to offer any evidence of product testing. Its a shame they really had good stuff.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Lizas greens are all awesome and happy go lucky never let's me down
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by fusedflora »

I'd put my borneo or kapuas as my best, but I'm partial to Jake's WMD.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
Kindashewantsto
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Kindashewantsto »

Because of my limited payment methods the two I use most often are Sosa and Smiley Time.

Sosa Speciosa is cheaper. Smiley Time Herbals is more expensive.

They are both reliable, and have good product! Quick responses to emails, are known to treat you right if a rare mistake is made, and always have a sample with the order.

I've used kratom nearly daily for gosh..2 years? 3? and their products work for me.

I was using RVA for a while, with wonderful results, but it stopped working for me. I don't believe this was a reflection on their products, just that I was burnt out on using the same leaf for so so long. They also have great prices and customer service.
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Quercus »

Mcgreane84 wrote:Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
K-OG's Red Dragon is one of my all time favorite kratom strains. I currently have two batches of it; one from mid-2018 and the other from April 2019 but I've not tried Harry's most recent supply. Still, the two I have produce very similar effects and Madison once told me that their source has always been pretty consistent so maybe my feedback will be of some use.

Red Dragon always helps when I'm feeling down or lethargic. I feel a very definite improvement in my mood every time but I'm not sure if it qualifies as euphoria. Then again, I usually only feel euphoria from whites so my chemistry may be a bit different from yours, which is another reason to take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

One of the reasons I like Red Dragon so much is because it clears up brain fog and leaves me alert and focused. Simultaneously it seems to dissolve any anxiety and muscle tension I might have so it is relaxing but not to the point of couch lock. Honestly, I find it rather energizing and terrific for getting motivated and being productive. It's subtle, though. I don't know how to describe it except that instead of struggling with brain fog, depression and lethargy, I just feel normal and like myself.

As far as sedation and pain relief go, I don't experience any sedation until I increase my usual dose of 0.5g to 2.0g. I suffer primarily from muscle and joint pain and it definitely helps with the muscle pain at the higher doses. I even get some relief at the lower ones. If I take ibuprofen at the same time, the combination of Red Dragon and ibuprofen knocks both muscle and joint pain right out.

To answer your question (at last), I don't think it is just you. I think it's quite possible that Red Dragon is a different kind of red and it may just not be what you need or are looking for. It's not highly euphoric and in my experience it really needs the boost with ibuprofen to give complete pain relief. It is a lovely strain, though. If I wasn't sitting on a huge pile of it at the moment, I'd offer to take it off your hands!
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Quercus wrote:
Mcgreane84 wrote:Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
K-OG's Red Dragon is one of my all time favorite kratom strains. I currently have two batches of it; one from mid-2018 and the other from April 2019 but I've not tried Harry's most recent supply. Still, the two I have produce very similar effects and Madison once told me that their source has always been pretty consistent so maybe my feedback will be of some use.

Red Dragon always helps when I'm feeling down or lethargic. I feel a very definite improvement in my mood every time but I'm not sure if it qualifies as euphoria. Then again, I usually only feel euphoria from whites so my chemistry may be a bit different from yours, which is another reason to take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

One of the reasons I like Red Dragon so much is because it clears up brain fog and leaves me alert and focused. Simultaneously it seems to dissolve any anxiety and muscle tension I might have so it is relaxing but not to the point of couch lock. Honestly, I find it rather energizing and terrific for getting motivated and being productive. It's subtle, though. I don't know how to describe it except that instead of struggling with brain fog, depression and lethargy, I just feel normal and like myself.

As far as sedation and pain relief go, I don't experience any sedation until I increase my usual dose of 0.5g to 2.0g. I suffer primarily from muscle and joint pain and it definitely helps with the muscle pain at the higher doses. I even get some relief at the lower ones. If I take ibuprofen at the same time, the combination of Red Dragon and ibuprofen knocks both muscle and joint pain right out.

To answer your question (at last), I don't think it is just you. I think it's quite possible that Red Dragon is a different kind of red and it may just not be what you need or are looking for. It's not highly euphoric and in my experience it really needs the boost with ibuprofen to give complete pain relief. It is a lovely strain, though. If I wasn't sitting on a huge pile of it at the moment, I'd offer to take it off your hands!


Thanks! That definitely helps me a lot....kind of what I figured....seems mild...
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Theanine »

Mcgreane84 wrote:Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
Is it a fermented Red or a true Red? True Red is dark green and has no fermentation. Fermented Red tends to be more brown. I have found that fermented Reds lack all euphoria but are very sedating. True Reds are highly euphoric. I only use ferments if I need to knock myself out at night...
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: Best kratom on the market?

Post by Mcgreane84 »

It is definitely fermented....looks like coffee when mixed with water...I didn't know about fermented until looking at kratom-og 's site. Thanks for this info!!! Its not bad...its just different. Now that u mention that though....I am focused, and clear minded, but u are right...almost no euphoria..learn something new everyday!
Post Reply