Page 1 of 1

Pure kratom extract dosage

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:23 am
by Rocktardius
I just ordered some of MO's pure kratom extract with an mg scale. My doses are very high, and I was wondering how I should dose it? From what I understand its supposed to be taken with regular kratom, and my regular kratom doses have been around 12 grams. How much extract/regular kratom should I start with? I was just wondering if anyone has experience on this matter.

Re: Pure kratom extract dosage

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:26 am
by l5s1bgon
You can take it solo or with leaf. 100 mg is equivalent to around 5g of leaf. I would start a little lower than your full regular dose and add onto it an hour later if needed.

Re: Pure kratom extract dosage

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:54 pm
by Rocktardius
How strong is it taken by itself?

Re: Pure kratom extract dosage

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:14 pm
by acejestyr15
Don't forget too that extracts will screw up your tolerance levels even worse and much quicker than plain leaf. So, I as many would say to try and taper down your doses one way or another and just use the extract for a special treat every now and then. Just . Y 2 cents tho, good luck my friend!!

Re: Pure kratom extract dosage

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:00 am
by FartBlaster
I had Calebs full alks , 200mg was what I would call an intense dose but quite enjoyable

Re: Pure kratom extract dosage

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:31 am
by javagurl62
I started ordering extract as dosing at work is a PITA and extract makes it much less obvious. I also try to prepared crushed leaf at home pre-measured and hopefully labeled! I just dump the little container into my hot cup of tea. I know that extracts mess with tolerance. Lol! I've had some mystery kratom here lately. :mrgreen:
Using extract all the time is pricey, too. I saw somewhere, probably a Google query that a full dropper full of the liquid like the kind MOB sells is a dose. It never seems to fill the dropper but I've found 2 halfs works quite well. I actually have quite a bit of dry extracts laying around to add to my powder but like the liquid for stealth dosing (at work).