Quality drop during Indo rainy season

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Quality drop during Indo rainy season

Post by RumRunner »

I heard all the complaints about low quality leaf last winter. Seemed to rebound come spring.
So buy now and stockpile over the winter? Or is there still quality year round?
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: Quality drop during Indo rainy season

Post by Scott renegade »

Its hit and miss during rainy season, I usually try to stock up on dry season...
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Quality drop during Indo rainy season

Post by gumbyke1 »

For the most part, this is true. However, there are methods for farmers can implement to manipulate secondary metabolites regardless of the time of the year. I know of at least one source that will be trying it this winter... I guess we will see how it goes :D.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
steviez83
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 am

Re: Quality drop during Indo rainy season

Post by steviez83 »

It's not always true because this year I got some great batches in may and march. It would be interested to have more of a statistical analysis done about what percentage of total kratom is "strong" during which months of harvest.
Post Reply