Page 1 of 1
Quality drop during Indo rainy season
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:09 pm
by RumRunner
I heard all the complaints about low quality leaf last winter. Seemed to rebound come spring.
So buy now and stockpile over the winter? Or is there still quality year round?
Re: Quality drop during Indo rainy season
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 pm
by Scott renegade
Its hit and miss during rainy season, I usually try to stock up on dry season...
Re: Quality drop during Indo rainy season
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:01 am
by gumbyke1
For the most part, this is true. However, there are methods for farmers can implement to manipulate secondary metabolites regardless of the time of the year. I know of at least one source that will be trying it this winter... I guess we will see how it goes

.
Re: Quality drop during Indo rainy season
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:35 am
by steviez83
It's not always true because this year I got some great batches in may and march. It would be interested to have more of a statistical analysis done about what percentage of total kratom is "strong" during which months of harvest.