Page 1 of 1
Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:35 pm
by ConcernedMom420
Hey guys I have been taking green varieties for about a year and a half now. I vaguely remember what a red feels like but I just know that they tend to be a little bit weaker and more relaxing than most greens. Does anyone know any current strongest/euphoric red batches out there right now?!? Maybe from smileytime or Botanical Bunny?? Also, a random question..I know when taking a variety that is a little bit stronger and moving to a different variety, sometimes you won’t feel many affects from it because of the lesser amount of alkaloids. When switching from a strong green to a red, do you guys have diminished affects? Or does the different alkaloid profile still let you feel good affects?
Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:19 pm
by KurtisCards
Go with any of the golds at Botanical bunny. there great, the last batch of gold 12 was really euphoric.
Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:35 pm
by conscious_conundrum
I really love the reds Speciosa Life has to offer. Red Malay is a very mood lifting red strain...one of my current favs. And the Red Bali 2 is also fantastic.
Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 pm
by herbalhippie
Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:31 pm
by herbalhippie
conscious_conundrum wrote:I really love the reds Speciosa Life has to offer. Red Malay is a very mood lifting red strain...one of my current favs. And the Red Bali 2 is also fantastic.
I haven't tried the Red Malay, I'll get right on that!
I like the Red Bali 2 very much. Got a kilo of it I think.