Krabot vs SoCal vs HH
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:12 pm
Has anyone here tried Krabot or HH? I have been a loyal SoCal customer for a while but was thinking about switching it up. Recently I feel like the quality has been poor.
Kratom forum, reviews, and vendor listings
https://doublemherbals.com/
I have not tried Krabot, however they do have a following, just not around here .. They are running a Labor Day Sale LINK. I've been a SoCal customer for a long long time.. but right now, yeah I think I would try Krabot - they have many interesting products. SoCal is moving to Florida, changing their name, and getting into Retail products like "shots" etc none of their changes are of interest to me...IndigoBlue24 wrote:Has anyone here tried Krabot or HH? I have been a loyal SoCal customer for a while but was thinking about switching it up.