A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
I'm new to tea but I've been using T&W for 6 years.
Made some AWESOME tea last night with some new CL I just received along with a very strong powder test sample from the same vendor who needed some quick feedback.
If tea always feels that good, consider me converted but today, I'm getting nothing out of my usual 4g T&W doses and I've tried multiple known good strains.
This is probably just my tolerance after having a super strong dose but it's also my first time getting awesome affects from tea.
Just curious so thought I would see if others have had similar experiences. Tea is amazing. Guess you have to find the right combo and leaf.
Made some AWESOME tea last night with some new CL I just received along with a very strong powder test sample from the same vendor who needed some quick feedback.
If tea always feels that good, consider me converted but today, I'm getting nothing out of my usual 4g T&W doses and I've tried multiple known good strains.
This is probably just my tolerance after having a super strong dose but it's also my first time getting awesome affects from tea.
Just curious so thought I would see if others have had similar experiences. Tea is amazing. Guess you have to find the right combo and leaf.
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
Personally, tea has always been stronger for me.. I don't even consider T&W anymore unless circumstances don't allow me to make my tea.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
haha yes Tea does feel that good!guitartodd77 wrote:If tea always feels that good, consider me converted
IF you make it strong. So, depends on how you're doing the Tea.. as replacement for regular kratom ? or with or Add-on to your regular serving? I have a "bad habit" of adding on.
I enjoy Tea, added to my evening dose of leaf. I'll cut down my leaf, about in half, say from 4g down to 2+ then add that 1 Cup of ice cold Tea... definitely strong. Seems like it could spike your tolerance ? So watch the Daily Total I guess.
Would U mind sharing, what vendor the Crushed is from? Getting a bit hard to find, these days...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
Thank you for the confirmation. I was an idiot and used too much. No wobbles tho. Just straight up warm, relaxing, pain erasing euphoria.BallzDeep9 wrote:haha yes Tea does feel that good!guitartodd77 wrote:If tea always feels that good, consider me converted![]()
IF you make it strong. So, depends on how you're doing the Tea.. as replacement for regular kratom ? or with or Add-on to your regular serving? I have a "bad habit" of adding on.. Make a big batch of tea, like 2 quarts in Mason jars in the fridge.. then adding a cup of that K- Iced Tea to my dose, which I drink anyway
I enjoy Tea, added to my evening dose of leaf. I'll cut down my leaf, about in half, say from 4g down to 2+ then add that 1 Cup of ice cold Tea... definitely strong. Seems like it could spike your tolerance ? So watch the Daily Total I guess.
Would U mind sharing, what vendor the Crushed is from? Getting a bit hard to find, these days...
My flawed reasoning is that I've tried to make tea in the past but experienced weak results. This is why I also included powder with it. It was late and I needed some pain relief to get some sleep asap. I guess I got the bonus plan. I had read that the CL includes S&V As well which provides a broad spectrum burn. Confirmed.
Out of respect for my vendor, i am going to hold off revealing the name until I can properly test both strains of CL. This is a new product for him and i still need to provide more feedback. I will post it here as soon as I finish and he says it's cool.
I will say that the vendor is on your vendor list. Just need a little more time (2 nights) to test each correctly.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
sometimes tea can help make the kratom more bioavailable, thus have faster, longer lasting, and improved results. The idea is that hot tea, similar to making kratom extract, will break down the cell walls, making the alkaloids more bioavailable for your body to absorb. This same holds true when kratom is frozen/steeped. So depending on how you prepared the tea, it could easily have mixed results with you.guitartodd77 wrote:I'm new to tea but I've been using T&W for 6 years.
Made some AWESOME tea last night with some new CL I just received along with a very strong powder test sample from the same vendor who needed some quick feedback.
If tea always feels that good, consider me converted but today, I'm getting nothing out of my usual 4g T&W doses and I've tried multiple known good strains.
This is probably just my tolerance after having a super strong dose but it's also my first time getting awesome affects from tea.
Just curious so thought I would see if others have had similar experiences. Tea is amazing. Guess you have to find the right combo and leaf.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: A Strong Tea raises Toss & Wash tolerance?
Thanks for the feedback. I believe he tolerance issue was due to drinking a bit too much of a very strong tea made from very good CL. It has since resolved itself.
The tea adds a different dimension to the benefits in my experience so far. The teas seems to be a bit more effective for fast pain relief when needed. It hits pretty fast and hard but also dissipates in a couple of hours.
I now have the dosage under control. Next up is to give the red bubble another try.
The tea adds a different dimension to the benefits in my experience so far. The teas seems to be a bit more effective for fast pain relief when needed. It hits pretty fast and hard but also dissipates in a couple of hours.
I now have the dosage under control. Next up is to give the red bubble another try.