SoCal Green Malay?
-
IndigoBlue24
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am
SoCal Green Malay?
Anyone recently try SoCal's Green Malay. Just got some, I usually love Malays, but it did nothing for me. Wondering if its just me, maybe need a tolerance break.
-
crowmeyocks
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:14 pm
Re: SoCal Green Malay?
Pretty late to reply, but for the record I had the same experience. I found that it’s better if I didn’t blend it and took a slightly larger dose, and then most importantly did something active. I couldn’t feel anything if I was sitting around but effects did come through either being social or physically active. Not the best Malay, less than what you’d hope for, but still has its place with some experimenting.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: SoCal Green Malay?
Wow, Low Stock - I hadn't noticed "the once great" SoCal, is down to 2 reds ( Hulu and MD ) and only 1 Green ??
This has been going on for awhile. More head-shop BS products.. Less powder stock.. No re-stock.. Moving to Florida... is that the excuse? Any observer would just conclude they're "done".. They no longer qualify for the Vendor List even. Sad!
This has been going on for awhile. More head-shop BS products.. Less powder stock.. No re-stock.. Moving to Florida... is that the excuse? Any observer would just conclude they're "done".. They no longer qualify for the Vendor List even. Sad!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!