Page 1 of 1
SoCal Green Malay?
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:06 pm
by IndigoBlue24
Anyone recently try SoCal's Green Malay. Just got some, I usually love Malays, but it did nothing for me. Wondering if its just me, maybe need a tolerance break.
Re: SoCal Green Malay?
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:47 pm
by crowmeyocks
Pretty late to reply, but for the record I had the same experience. I found that it’s better if I didn’t blend it and took a slightly larger dose, and then most importantly did something active. I couldn’t feel anything if I was sitting around but effects did come through either being social or physically active. Not the best Malay, less than what you’d hope for, but still has its place with some experimenting.
Re: SoCal Green Malay?
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 pm
by BallzDeep9
Wow,
Low Stock - I hadn't noticed "the once great" SoCal, is down to 2 reds ( Hulu and MD ) and only 1 Green ??
This has been going on for awhile. More head-shop BS products.. Less powder stock.. No re-stock.. Moving to Florida... is that the excuse? Any observer would just conclude they're "done".. They no longer qualify for the Vendor List even. Sad!
