Page 1 of 1
Fire whites?
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:21 pm
by xOMERTAx
Who’s got the best energy blasting stuff right now?
Re: Fire whites?
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:54 am
by guitartodd77
Treasure House White Malay batch 41 is very good. The White Elephant batch 41 is fast also. Both have an excellent mood lift and a good kick. The White Malay was almost gone when I ordered more earlier this week.
Re: Fire whites?
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:47 am
by Ezriderx2x
I use whites almost around the clock due to my busy lifestyle ..
My top rotation high energy whites are;
KOG OG White MD
Wonderland Gardens White Banjo
Carolina Kratom White Vietnam
Mitraman White Kapuas
I almost always blend a high energy white with a long legs white (with .5g green). The first 2 listed above are my high energy strains. I have many others, but most are out of stock or not available for purchase. Wonderland Gardens also has an excellent gold isolate, white iso or black crystal that I add to my dose for energy boost.
Re: Fire whites?
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:56 pm
by fusedflora
Restore Jake WMD
Benni Super White
Fused White Kapuas