Page 1 of 1

Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:32 am
by RumRunner
I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off

I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:40 am
by Lambeezy
Yes and it got worse when I joined this forum

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:08 am
by CatfatherB
RumRunner wrote:I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off

I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
Indo ain't banning it anytime soon, could be more local and State bans though.

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:25 am
by lavender
ha ha :lol: are you talking about me???

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:26 am
by instantKARMA
No addiction here, I literally have 50+ kilos in my stash and I'm still buying! :roll:
Seriously!

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:51 am
by herbalhippie
I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think. :?

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:29 am
by Quercus
Lambeezy wrote:Yes and it got worse when I joined this forum
:lol: Same here!

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:52 am
by RumRunner
herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think. :?
Is there a point where enough is enough?

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:56 am
by CatfatherB
I think we're fine,guys :roll:
There's a difference in dependence and addiction :?

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:04 pm
by herbalhippie
RumRunner wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think. :?
Is there a point where enough is enough?
Maybe. :?

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:10 pm
by FireK
Yep guilty! U selling anything? lol

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:19 pm
by Ezriderx2x
My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:22 pm
by jabro70
Yeah, I think KBD is pretty rampant around here. I’ve got it bad.
RumRunner wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think. :?
Is there a point where enough is enough?
Yes! (But the math involved is staggering) :lol:

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:27 pm
by CatfatherB
Ezriderx2x wrote:My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
:lol:

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 pm
by herbalhippie
jabro70 wrote:Yeah, I think KBD is pretty rampant around here. I’ve got it bad.
RumRunner wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think. :?
Is there a point where enough is enough?
Yes! (But the math involved is staggering) :lol:
:lol:

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 pm
by Crunch
RumRunner wrote:I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off

I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
I knew I wasn't the only one :lol:

Been on a buying spree lately that has led to so much new kratom it'll take me months to try it all :shock:

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:18 pm
by pray4peace4
When the FDA effectively stops all shipments into the US, you guys & gals will be the only remaining source inside the country. You can charge whatever you want. So keep buying. You're saving America.

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:31 pm
by herbalhippie
pray4peace4 wrote:When the FDA effectively stops all shipments into the US, you guys & gals will be the only remaining source inside the country. You can charge whatever you want. So keep buying. You're saving America.

That's all I needed to hear.

Click click click thank you for your order!

:D :lol:

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:19 pm
by JHole
FireK wrote:Yep guilty! U selling anything? lol
Lmfao!!
Yea, I keep telling myself I'm done. My wife doesn't even say anything anymore. Then I think well shit I spent way more money on pain pills. What's another $100. It ain't gonna go bad. Lol

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:31 pm
by KurtisCards
I always tell myself i need to stock up in case of a ban, but I don't think i could buy enough to last the rest of my life (Currently 29) So i'm shooting to just always have enough to do a crazy slow taper haha

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:25 am
by Klubbs
After I joined this group, I learned to stock up when there is good leaf going around. Therefore, I became addicted to buying haha

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 am
by WhiteAngelica
I had a major buying addiction and so I started to sell my stash and it became a sellinh addiction instead! Both make me happy. I sold off my late 2017 collectioj, which cost me around 5k. It was a time of panic buying; every day it was rumored that a ban was immediately forthcoming.

Unfortunately, it was the last of the money I'd saved while working and now I'm living on disability, barely able and sometimes unable--to get the kratom I buy on the 1st of the month to last the rest of the month. Since I take it for the chronic pain that comes as a result of my rare congenital disease that no one has ever heard of, if I run out before the first of the next month, I can't even function.

Addicted to buying it, selling it, reading about it via the forums--all of it. I mean, it is a passion of mine, an interest and a political stance--but as someone who has regularly enjoyed kratom for about 7 years and having moved from riches (not really, but you know) to rags, I want to try new things and diversify my collection. Hell, I want to even have a collection and if I could, I would have orders coming in all the time. Being chronically ill sucks, but I feel better shopping for, purchasing, and the moment USPS notes that it has been delivered. It adds light to a situation that blows. I have to budget how much I order and from whom, so it does limit my options.

Do I wish I didn't sell my panic room stash? Definitely not all of it, but I was addicted to the process of selling it and stupidly saved none.

I am always now tryong to see if I can cram some extra kratom into my already stringent budget. Now I collect wishlists for myself and window shop. When the holidays hit, I will only ask for Kratom. It honestly makes me happier than anything else right now. If I got anothet 5K, I would spend at least half on kratom and then make sure the lights stayed on and the landlord was satiated. If I had a credit card, I'd be purchasing left and right. There are merchants I can no longer afford but I'd like to revisit them, but hell, now my orders are a bit smaller than my 24/7 chronic pain. I would actually take the opiods if I ran out, but that isn't an option. I have to make it last and usually stick to reds because they help the pain the most, but I love Yellow Vietnam and SuperGreen #3 and Green Monster...

But I am greedy.
I am also addicted to purchasing.
I don't feel guilty.
I find it totally justifiable. Some people spend their money on tech gadgets and cars and symbols of status. Mine is on the best plant in the universe. And when I run out at the end of the month and then make an order on the 1st of the month, I am so excited that I could nearly pee myself.
I wouldn't feel bad about that, either. It would be 'the pee of joy'. Luckily, I can wait and when it does arrive, I have more gratitude than I've ever known.

WhiteAngelica is longwinded as hell!

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:37 am
by WhiteAngelica
ps, if anyone is feeling charitable or is selling stuff discount, I'm an interested gimp & totally down. I am no kratom beggar, but I'm the kratomite equivalent of a middle aged stay at home with her thick & messy clippings of coupons holding up the supermarket line. Only here there is no line, except the financial one I begrudgingly draw in the sand.

People's stash pictures = my pornography. I LOVE THEM.

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:39 pm
by fusedflora
RumRunner wrote:I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off

I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
I think it happens to us all, hard to not with potential bans and inconsistency sometimes. I have quite a bit too.

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:39 pm
by su9861
Not an addiction....more like an obsession? ( from the other side of the planet )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ItZ4AFlo7Ps/U ... sie-95.JPG

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:32 pm
by Tiggermanscrat
Ezriderx2x wrote:My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
Go Ezrider! We're so proud of you. :D

One day at a time. :o

I can only aspire to go that long. :lol:

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:01 pm
by Payshince
Yes .

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 pm
by Payshince
Ezriderx2x wrote:My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
That’s hilarious :lol:
Soo true too

Best addiction I have tho!
;)

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 pm
by CatfatherB
su9861 wrote:Not an addiction....more like an obsession? ( from the other side of the planet )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ItZ4AFlo7Ps/U ... sie-95.JPG


:lol: nice junk dude ;) I think I'd do more "fluffing" first :?

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:08 pm
by Quercus
WhiteAngelica wrote:ps, if anyone is feeling charitable or is selling stuff discount, I'm an interested gimp & totally down. I am no kratom beggar, but I'm the kratomite equivalent of a middle aged stay at home with her thick & messy clippings of coupons holding up the supermarket line. Only here there is no line, except the financial one I begrudgingly draw in the sand.

People's stash pictures = my pornography. I LOVE THEM.
Sending you a PM :)

Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:46 pm
by GrannyJ62
Yes I cant get enough and since my hubby's 110 percent behind this "collection "I have no guilt plus you just never know what's going to happen.So whenever I find something I like I buy twice as much.