Sosa Speciosa question
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:37 pm
Hey peeps!
Long time since I've posted. Ordering from Sosa for the first time in a good awhile. Does it take a moment for them to respond to order emails? I'm not in a mad rush at all, and figured they may have a day job. I order for my Pops along as for myself. Just trying to get a ballpark idea of it. Really looking forward to trying them out again. My other time was too notch. Hope everyone on here has been well, and best your way!


Long time since I've posted. Ordering from Sosa for the first time in a good awhile. Does it take a moment for them to respond to order emails? I'm not in a mad rush at all, and figured they may have a day job. I order for my Pops along as for myself. Just trying to get a ballpark idea of it. Really looking forward to trying them out again. My other time was too notch. Hope everyone on here has been well, and best your way!