Soultanic what can I expect?
-
notbobordog
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm
Soultanic what can I expect?
I got my shipment today of Soultanic. Recently I have had a load of crap orders and I hear that Soultanic is great. With that said, I would like to know what to expect so I can time out what and when I take. (cant find any reviews on these all BTW) RED SUNDA, G. BALI, D ELEPHANT, G ELEPHANT.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
dark elephant is pretty much one of my top 3 bedtime, need to get some great sleep strains, while relaxing, numbing all pain, and providing some euphoria as well!!!notbobordog wrote:I got my shipment today of Soultanic. Recently I have had a load of crap orders and I hear that Soultanic is great. With that said, I would like to know what to expect so I can time out what and when I take. (cant find any reviews on these all BTW) RED SUNDA, G. BALI, D ELEPHANT, G ELEPHANT.
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
I used dark elephant today as a first burn of the day, and it was a great middle of the road variety for me. The legs on it were super impressive. Overall, Soultanic varieties have been pretty impressive.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Got my order Saturday.
Dark Elephant is very good. I found it Mid-spec with really nice mood lift and some bonus euphoria. Fairly long lasting and better than average pain relief.
Blend 23 was also good. A little slower, good legs and good pain relief. Mood lift was a bit less than DE, but still very enjoyable.
Took PMD(F) a couple hours ago. Pain relief has been very good. Mood lift is better than average and my whole body feels very relaxed.
Still have SuperGreen (Ammo) to try, but I'm very happy with my order. Looking forward to the next restock.
Dark Elephant is very good. I found it Mid-spec with really nice mood lift and some bonus euphoria. Fairly long lasting and better than average pain relief.
Blend 23 was also good. A little slower, good legs and good pain relief. Mood lift was a bit less than DE, but still very enjoyable.
Took PMD(F) a couple hours ago. Pain relief has been very good. Mood lift is better than average and my whole body feels very relaxed.
Still have SuperGreen (Ammo) to try, but I'm very happy with my order. Looking forward to the next restock.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Hey, I would love to try Soultanic out but as of today 99.5% of their stuff is out of stock. For those familiar with Soultanic, is it often out of stock and when you place an order, you’re lucky to get it? They are a vendor I’ve been meaning, or more appropriately waiting to try.
The Red Queen
-
notbobordog
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
I got an email that their shop would be open and jumped on it. I tried the Red Sunda tonight and it is definitely a much faster red than I expected. For sure, a day time but still very good. I will try the Dark Elephant tonight when this wears off a little bit. Still feeling good and it has been three hours.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
He’s open like 2 days every 2 weeks lol. It literally goes fast af. Make an account on the site and you should get emails.WhiteAngelica wrote:Hey, I would love to try Soultanic out but as of today 99.5% of their stuff is out of stock. For those familiar with Soultanic, is it often out of stock and when you place an order, you’re lucky to get it? They are a vendor I’ve been meaning, or more appropriately waiting to try.
All he has was greens in stock but they were all very nice and euphoric. I haven’t tried my green Bali yet tho.