Page 1 of 1
Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:17 pm
by notbobordog
I got my shipment today of Soultanic. Recently I have had a load of crap orders and I hear that Soultanic is great. With that said, I would like to know what to expect so I can time out what and when I take. (cant find any reviews on these all BTW) RED SUNDA, G. BALI, D ELEPHANT, G ELEPHANT.
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:53 pm
by acejestyr15
notbobordog wrote:I got my shipment today of Soultanic. Recently I have had a load of crap orders and I hear that Soultanic is great. With that said, I would like to know what to expect so I can time out what and when I take. (cant find any reviews on these all BTW) RED SUNDA, G. BALI, D ELEPHANT, G ELEPHANT.
dark elephant is pretty much one of my top 3 bedtime, need to get some great sleep strains, while relaxing, numbing all pain, and providing some euphoria as well!!!
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:38 pm
by Luk3
I used dark elephant today as a first burn of the day, and it was a great middle of the road variety for me. The legs on it were super impressive. Overall, Soultanic varieties have been pretty impressive.
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:51 pm
by Pete2000
Got my order Saturday.
Dark Elephant is very good. I found it Mid-spec with really nice mood lift and some bonus euphoria. Fairly long lasting and better than average pain relief.
Blend 23 was also good. A little slower, good legs and good pain relief. Mood lift was a bit less than DE, but still very enjoyable.
Took PMD(F) a couple hours ago. Pain relief has been very good. Mood lift is better than average and my whole body feels very relaxed.
Still have SuperGreen (Ammo) to try, but I'm very happy with my order. Looking forward to the next restock.
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:17 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Hey, I would love to try Soultanic out but as of today 99.5% of their stuff is out of stock. For those familiar with Soultanic, is it often out of stock and when you place an order, you’re lucky to get it? They are a vendor I’ve been meaning, or more appropriately waiting to try.
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:10 pm
by notbobordog
I got an email that their shop would be open and jumped on it. I tried the Red Sunda tonight and it is definitely a much faster red than I expected. For sure, a day time but still very good. I will try the Dark Elephant tonight when this wears off a little bit. Still feeling good and it has been three hours.
Re: Soultanic what can I expect?
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:39 pm
by Lambeezy
WhiteAngelica wrote:Hey, I would love to try Soultanic out but as of today 99.5% of their stuff is out of stock. For those familiar with Soultanic, is it often out of stock and when you place an order, you’re lucky to get it? They are a vendor I’ve been meaning, or more appropriately waiting to try.
He’s open like 2 days every 2 weeks lol. It literally goes fast af. Make an account on the site and you should get emails.
All he has was greens in stock but they were all very nice and euphoric. I haven’t tried my green Bali yet tho.