Page 1 of 1

Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:01 am
by TrueNameAmended
I usually use Sosa, but I am afraid he has been impacted by the hurricane. I have not heard back from him since right before it hit. I tried Botanical Bunny based on the reviews here, and am highly disappointed.

Here's the thing: Kratom that is finely ground doesn't work for me. Ever. I cannot explain why this is the case, but it's foolproof for me. The coarse grind kratom is what I need, and Sosa's was the best I have found yet. I don't want to keep ordering from random vendors just to waste my money. If you can suggest a vendor for me whose kratom is typically a very coarse grind, like most of Sosa's is, I will be immensely appreciative. I am basically out of my Sosa supply and I am starting to panic a bit.

Thank you.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:46 pm
by Crunch
TrueNameAmended wrote:I usually use Sosa, but I am afraid he has been impacted by the hurricane. I have not heard back from him since right before it hit. I tried Botanical Bunny based on the reviews here, and am highly disappointed.

Here's the thing: Kratom that is finely ground doesn't work for me. Ever. I cannot explain why this is the case, but it's foolproof for me. The coarse grind kratom is what I need, and Sosa's was the best I have found yet. I don't want to keep ordering from random vendors just to waste my money. If you can suggest a vendor for me whose kratom is typically a very coarse grind, like most of Sosa's is, I will be immensely appreciative. I am basically out of my Sosa supply and I am starting to panic a bit.

Thank you.
I can't compare consistency for you, but mitraman has some good stuff.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 pm
by swablero
**Right niow Today** best deal for good leaf imo is probably Spirit Science Botanical.

If you are speficilly looking for coarse grind and cant do with out it id try KOG as they usually have a few coarslely ground batches in their extensive inventory.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:41 pm
by skrillozedd
swablero wrote:**Right niow Today** best deal for good leaf imo is probably Spirit Science Botanical.

If you are speficilly looking for coarse grind and cant do with out it id try KOG as they usually have a few coarslely ground batches in their extensive inventory.
i agree, with Sprit Science. and he ships so quickly, usually have my order in two days from him. his is usually pretty fine though, but quality is top notch , especially for the price.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:44 pm
by BallzDeep9
swablero wrote:... looking for coarse grind and cant do with out it id try KOG ...
Yes. Kratom-OG aka KOG - has a big variety from like 10 diff suppliers. Right now his exclusive Malaysian and Thailand leaf, is definitely coarse grind. I have some and it's very good.. But you should email and ask them. 8-)

Generally most kratom is finely milled, but there is a school of thought that super-fine powder grind.. loses more alkaloids due to heat in the machinery. So a coarse grind isn't exposed to as much heat.. and Crushed Leaf, which is not machined at all.. is the strongest kratom per weight.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:08 pm
by herbalhippie
I dunno, SOSA's Baik Bali is literally like flour and it's one of the best, if not THE best, strains I've gotten this year.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:05 pm
by CatfatherB
Ben (SOSA) told me Friday he was closed for a couple of days but sent my order yesterday? I figured he was good to go now? He may be swamped with orders, You could try to E-mail him again. :ugeek:

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 pm
by CatfatherB
If you don't mind paying more, Philly Kratom sells some of the string dried as SOSA, it's a little higher but I don't mind buying from Philly though (he's a charater, :lol: )

Kraydo's Elephant was always a coarse grind and I thought that was good, haven't bought it this year though? :D

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:05 pm
by ShaggyShanahan
swablero wrote:**Right niow Today** best deal for good leaf imo is probably Spirit Science Botanical.

If you are speficilly looking for coarse grind and cant do with out it id try KOG as they usually have a few coarslely ground batches in their extensive inventory.
How do I order from Spirit Science? Anyone have a link? Not sure if I understand mewe yet..

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 pm
by Lambeezy
:ugeek:
ShaggyShanahan wrote:
swablero wrote:**Right niow Today** best deal for good leaf imo is probably Spirit Science Botanical.

If you are speficilly looking for coarse grind and cant do with out it id try KOG as they usually have a few coarslely ground batches in their extensive inventory.
How do I order from Spirit Science? Anyone have a link? Not sure if I understand mewe yet..
Churchtan17 on mewe

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:28 am
by TrueNameAmended
CatfatherB wrote:Ben (SOSA) told me Friday he was closed for a couple of days but sent my order yesterday? I figured he was good to go now? He may be swamped with orders, You could try to E-mail him again. :ugeek:
I have sent him a couple emails and he hasn't responded. The last one I sent was about a week ago, though.

I will send him another.

Re: Please suggest a (temporary?) vendor for me

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:02 pm
by ®eddit®efugee
You might email vendors and ask if they get coarsely ground leaf that they mill themselves. I remember reading that some vendors actually finely milled their own kratom but I assume that they weren't getting whole leaf but rather a coarsely ground leaf from overseas.

Also, someone either on here or r/kratom wrote about finally steeping their tea for like 45 minutes and finding it was a lot stronger. So maybe if you have some finely ground stuff you bought that previously did not work, now could be the time to try that.