Giveaway

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Giveaway

Post by FireK »

Thank You to Garuda and Double M for the contest! I see I got second place for 500g! Any recommendations?
lavender
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Re: Giveaway

Post by lavender »

yea thank you guys am very excited i got 3rd place and i chose red bali. :D
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Giveaway

Post by e_poison »

Winners thread located here for anyone interested - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3425
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Giveaway

Post by acejestyr15 »

The super md is a very nice mid to mid fast burn I'd def recommend that one!!
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Giveaway

Post by su9861 »

lavender wrote:yea thank you guys am very excited i got 3rd place and i chose red bali. :D
Congrats
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Giveaway

Post by Oletimer »

Congrats to winners ,,! Chris d,,I haven't tried them,,but my son got an order about a month ago,,he said typoon was good one,,
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Giveaway

Post by FireK »

Thanks! I ended up going with wild green that was the freshest leaf! 8-)
Post Reply