Page 1 of 1

Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:00 pm
by FireK
Thank You to Garuda and Double M for the contest! I see I got second place for 500g! Any recommendations?

Re: Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:31 pm
by lavender
yea thank you guys am very excited i got 3rd place and i chose red bali. :D

Re: Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:36 pm
by e_poison
Winners thread located here for anyone interested - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3425

Re: Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:14 pm
by acejestyr15
The super md is a very nice mid to mid fast burn I'd def recommend that one!!

Re: Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:34 pm
by su9861
lavender wrote:yea thank you guys am very excited i got 3rd place and i chose red bali. :D
Congrats

Re: Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 pm
by Oletimer
Congrats to winners ,,! Chris d,,I haven't tried them,,but my son got an order about a month ago,,he said typoon was good one,,

Re: Giveaway

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:33 pm
by FireK
Thanks! I ended up going with wild green that was the freshest leaf! 8-)