Toss and Wash Under Tongue?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kirkland
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Toss and Wash Under Tongue?

Post by Kirkland »

Does anyone else use this method? I’ve been doing it this way and for the most part you can’t taste much, and prevents the cinnamon challenge like effects from happening too. You throw the leaf under your tongue then swish with juice, then swallow. Has been working like a charm.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Toss and Wash Under Tongue?

Post by fusedflora »

I use this method a lot. I love that I can feel the effects in my mouth first, so strains I feel my whole face relax a bit... MMM such a good feeling. :D
skrillozedd
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
Location: AZ

Re: Toss and Wash Under Tongue?

Post by skrillozedd »

hmm I'm gonna give this a go.

I always toss and wash or red bubble, but some t and w can be a pain, n this sounds like it could be the solution to my woes
- zed z.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Toss and Wash Under Tongue?

Post by CatfatherB »

I have a work table at work on an assembly line, when I dose, I kneel down and use a measuring spoon and dump it right behind my teeth and swish it with whatever liquid I have, even carbonated drinks don't bother me..anymore :?
Post Reply