Page 1 of 1
Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:43 pm
by Pete2000
I picked some up in February and it's been one of my favorite greens this year. Saw Liza has a little sale going on and was thinking about grabbing some more. Would appreciate any opinions on recent batches.
Thanks!
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:12 pm
by ModestMark90
Pete2000 wrote:I picked some up in February and it's been one of my favorite greens this year. Saw Liza has a little sale going on and was thinking about grabbing some more. Would appreciate any opinions on recent batches.
Thanks!
Good to know as I’m a new member. And being just that, I might be wrong about this but wouldn’t this go in the Vendor/Strain review section? Just a thought.
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm
by CatfatherB
ModestMark90 wrote:Pete2000 wrote:I picked some up in February and it's been one of my favorite greens this year. Saw Liza has a little sale going on and was thinking about grabbing some more. Would appreciate any opinions on recent batches.
Thanks!
Good to know as I’m a new member. And being just that, I might be wrong about this but wouldn’t this go in the Vendor/Strain review section? Just a thought.
No, there's more of a question of newer batches of Liza's stuff than a review of past batch, it belongs here in General Discussion.
Edit: But this just my observation

Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:29 pm
by Pete2000
ModestMark90 wrote:...wouldn’t this go in the Vendor/Strain review section?
Maybe. The mods here are awesome and will move it if need be.
Also, would appreciate any other recommendations for mid to fast euphoric greens from Liza.
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:01 pm
by guitartodd77
I sampled Liza's G. Nanga in June then proceeded to buy a kilo of it within a week. It works great for me at work. Unfortunately, I can't speak for the current batch but that batch in June was great.
I also like Liza's G. Paragrin and G. Bota for the same purpose. All are mid-fast leaning heavily to the fast side.
A few other good mid-fast greens at Luza's are G. Sulawesi, G. Katingan and maybe her Premium Kalbar but that is the slowest of all the stains that I've tried recently and have listed here. However, it isn't slow at all. It's still a mid-fast green for me and adds more mood elevation with a scenes of calm.
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:28 pm
by Pete2000
Thanks for the recommendations! Ordered a split of Green Nanga, Paragrin, Bota along with Nugroz and SG Elephant. Also gonna try the Katingan and Kalbar in a sampler.
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:33 pm
by jabro70
Love her G Nanga, G Bota, G Pucuk and G Paragrin, but my favorite energetic green from Liza’s is the Green Batak.
I got a batch of Premium Kalbar from her last fall that is probably the fastest Green I have - like 2017 RVA Green Hulu fast. I have to mix that one. Strange that the last batch turned slow.
The Batak just has the right mix of energy and mood.
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:16 pm
by guitartodd77
jabro70 wrote:Love her G Nanga, G Bota, G Pucuk and G Paragrin, but my favorite energetic green from Liza’s is the Green Batak.
I got a batch of Premium Kalbar from her last fall that is probably the fastest Green I have - like 2017 RVA Green Hulu fast. I have to mix that one. Strange that the last batch turned slow.
The Batak just has the right mix of energy and mood.
Oh yeah! I forgot about the Green Batak. That is a good one! I tried a sample of it after I had purchased the others and just couldn't justify more fast greens. The Batak had an exceptional mood lift that was unique. I may need to buy some now.

Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:22 pm
by GrannyJ62
Pete2000 wrote:Thanks for the recommendations! Ordered a split of Green Nanga, Paragrin, Bota along with Nugroz and SG Elephant. Also gonna try the Katingan and Kalbar in a sampler.
I love all of Lizas greens but the Bota and Nugroz are both all my all time favorites.But theres something magical when I mix the green nanga with any of her white s my personal favorite this week is the white tanjung two to one and prepare to be amazed.Dont get me wrong I like the Green Nanga alone but mix in the white it's a whole different ballgame.Dont know why it's this way for me but it is.Great choices
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:56 pm
by Pete2000
GrannyJ62 wrote:But theres something magical when I mix the green nanga with any of her white s my personal favorite this week is the white tanjung two to one and prepare to be amazed.
That's a great suggestion, thank you! Package came today and one of my samples was the white Tanjung.
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:53 pm
by guitartodd77
GrannyJ62 wrote:Pete2000 wrote:Thanks for the recommendations! Ordered a split of Green Nanga, Paragrin, Bota along with Nugroz and SG Elephant. Also gonna try the Katingan and Kalbar in a sampler.
I love all of Lizas greens but the Bota and Nugroz are both all my all time favorites.But theres something magical when I mix the green nanga with any of her white s my personal favorite this week is the white tanjung two to one and prepare to be amazed.Dont get me wrong I like the Green Nanga alone but mix in the white it's a whole different ballgame.Dont know why it's this way for me but it is.Great choices
I get similar, outstanding burns when blending Liza's W. Tanjung, W. Slippery Rock or W. Banjo with several different strains including 1:1 with Soul's RJK, 2:1 with Spirit Science G. Big Bang or Mitraman G. Thai. It adds mood lift and energy synergistically.